United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sign Jerome Boateng I think it will nicely sum up everything wrong with them.

They're going after a 30 year old, very injury prone defender who fell out of Bayern's first team last summer, and paying £45-50m for the privilege, allowing Bayern to buy another up and coming young player in Pavard.

It's a transfer no one else in the top 6 would consider for a moment.

If they sign Jerome Boateng I think it will nicely sum up everything wrong with them.

They're going after a 30 year old, very injury prone defender who fell out of Bayern's first team last summer, and paying £45-50m for the privilege, allowing Bayern to buy another up and coming young player in Pavard.

Me and seat next to me still refer to a miss hit long pass as a 'Boateng ball'

In the last 3 years he's played just over 50 times for bayern.
He played 16 times in just one season for us.
They are buying a crock, aged 30 and on the decline.
For how much, 50 or 60mil?
As the transfer window draws close to shutting the rags are going to be throwing bids everywhere.
Can't stop laughing.

As the transfer window draws close to shutting the rags are going to be throwing bids everywhere.
Can't stop laughing.

I really hope it happens but surely they can’t be that deluded and blind???

Can't stop laughing.

And we know first hand how much Jerome loves Manchester. PS Stretford may suit him down to the ground

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.