Farther fergie
Absolutely featureless
The thick of it (repeat)
The wrong crowd
Not staying top
Weep show
Pathetic nights

Flowery Twats

It was only a couple of months back he wanted to take up boxing, or did I imagine that?!

Maybe they'll offer it to this little fella, he loves the swamp and will work for cheese....

2BE0229F00000578-0-image-a-7_1441113891353.jpg

Don't see why you can't simply say his name? THAT IS Gary Neville isn't it??

As a tribute to the rags forward line we do of course have

Blankety Blank

"Certainly Alexis, would you like your 1/2 million cheque left blankety blank this week for you to fill in with your blankety blank pen?"

More ‘Utd Way’ and ‘Utd DNA’ coming our way in the form of Rio fucking Ferdinand as ‘Director of Football’.

The stereotypical Rag pundit who has never done a days management or ‘directing’ in his life.

The knobhead who told us a few weeks ago Utd were ‘back’ after blagging their way past PSG.

This set of ****s get funnier by the day.

They really do cut a desperate figure these days.

Love it.

I don't get what their problem is with accepting reality.

Some of them (getting fewer by the day admittedly) still think Pogba is gonna come good. In all my years watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a player as undeserving of the hype as he is. Jogba started off as a joke but it's now just an apt description of someone who swans through every game in a half-arsed manner and spends most of the game, well, jogging. I have literally never seen him have a good game. He has 10/15/20 minute spells but I've never seen him dominate a whole game like Dave, KDB, Ferna do on a regular basis. What a time to be alive (and blue)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.