United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this every fucking day for all you Rag wankers reading this thread. In actual fact all those years of being utter shite are worth it, because your fall from grace is even sweeter. You're all wankers, every fucking one of you, absolutely no exceptions......if any Rag reading this who thinks they might know me, that includes you, you're a wanker.

32 points you fucking no marks.

giphy.gif

Just catching up and came across this beautiful thing.
Two birds one stone (32points & Sanchez) incredible Malg, incredible!

Whilst it is good of you 3 ^^^^^^ to boost the rag Thread count, if you are going to have a love in at least post an odd 'and don't forget the rags are scum'.

There's a glorious thread on ragcafe at the moment about how they've fallen out of love with football and how the games gone to the dogs. Huge amounts of excuses, reasons, bullshit, but barely any of them willing to admit it's because they didn't sign up to watch a 6th place team! Amazingly they weren't arsed about the rising wages, prices, lack of atmosphere and the like until they were shit

There's a glorious thread on ragcafe at the moment about how they've fallen out of love with football and how the games gone to the dogs. Huge amounts of excuses, reasons, bullshit, but barely any of them willing to admit it's because they didn't sign up to watch a 6th place team! Amazingly they weren't arsed about the rising wages, prices, lack of atmosphere and the like until they were shit

Ive had loads of reds say exactly that to me.
“Footballs shit now, we all know that”.

Wasnt shit when they were winning everything. Glad it hurts to red twats

Ive had loads of reds say exactly that to me.
“Footballs shit now, we all know that”.

Wasnt shit when they were winning everything. Glad it hurts to red twats
"Now it's all about money" , which never seemed to bother them when they were twice as rich as everyone else in the league and financially bullying their way to title after title

"Now it's all about money" , which never seemed to bother them when they were twice as rich as everyone else in the league and financially bullying their way to title after title

Irony lost on them

Never forget they are the true scum. Liverpool might be a pain in the arse but the reds across the road?... ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.