United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7gHFeKWsAAUxzh.jpg
Showing my age but I don't get the white trainer thing with a suit...........

Are they actually J-Lingz's specs or has someone drawn them in Microsoft Paint?

I thought I would just leave this here, just in case some of you still think it is a level playing field.

On 20 February 2013, Manchester United announced that Gill would leave his post as chief executive in the summer of 2013, but that he would remain on the board as a director.
In March 2015, Gill was elected as Britain's FIFA Vice-President, replacing Northern Ireland's Jim Boyce, sitting on the FIFA Council for a 4-year term.
In May 2013, David Gill was elected to the UEFA Executive Committee at the 2013 UEFA Congress in London, where 53 member associations voted for candidates to fill eight seats.

That was 2013 and he is still a Director at the Rags and still at FIFA and UEFA.

Oh well.

Yep, they're all going off football over on Sad Cafe, not the same as it used to be now the gulf state owned clubs City and PSG have got all the money. FFS we all know and they know it's because they've become fucking shit, and the toys are being thrown out of the pram. The first sniff of a few victories on the spin next season and the ****s will be in love with it again. Them and scousers, just fuck off.

Their in big trouble this season, because their favoured egg chasers, Wigan Warriors are shit, too.

Yep, they're all going off football over on Sad Cafe, not the same as it used to be now the gulf state owned clubs City and PSG have got all the money. FFS we all know and they know it's because they've become fucking shit, and the toys are being thrown out of the pram. The first sniff of a few victories on the spin next season and the ****s will be in love with it again. Them and scousers, just fuck off.
These ****s pay more wages and more top line transfer fees than we do and have a squad almost as expensive as ours.

The difference is we are run by proper football men and they are run by businessmen. It’s all about money and the commercial side at United: shirt sales, social media follows/likes, sponsors, corporates... Manchester United aren’t about the one thing they should be - FOOTBALL!

They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites, when they had their mini revival under the milky bar kid they couldn't fookin wait to get their pink shirts out and parade around like they had won the league,the arrogance levels increased and the red c***s at work we're mentioning the united way in every single sentence, i hope ole's gonna save you continues the amazing job he's doing and continues to lead them to obscurity

They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites, when they had their mini revival under the milky bar kid they couldn't fookin wait to get their pink shirts out and parade around like they had won the league,the arrogance levels increased and the red c***s at work we're mentioning the united way in every single sentence, i hope ole's gonna save you continues the amazing job he's doing and continues to lead them to obscurity
Exactly - people say that they aren't that bad.......Wake up!

They are lying dormant until they remotely come good again is all.

If they were top at Christmas (I know, I know - it's a very far out thought), is there anyone who doesn't believe they would all be back in love the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.