United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, these posts need sharing with the outside world. How humiliating, we always knew they were glory hunting twats that would desert them at the drop of a hat but to actually witness it happening is to a blue as big as watching the first moon landing, live aid, the Berlin Wall coming down, Mandela walking out of prison

Pure comedy! They reckon United will spend between £200m and £400m depending on player sales! They reckon Pogba is worth anything between retaining his value and worth up to £180m! Are they watching a different team? Marcus Rashford apparently being offered up to £300k a week! Shaw apparently on £180k a week! Crying!

They are hurting. A Barcelona fan has even chipped in saying City can spend £50m on squad players, fucking cheeky bastard needs reminding how much their squad players cost. This one is the best comment though.

Re Sugar Daddies being bad for football.

I've never undetstood why an owner investing his own money into a clubs players and infrastructure is bad for football???

You have the Glaziers, who are only in it for purely financial gain.
Mike Ashley - Nice stadium, great crowd, good manager but nowhere enough investment to take the club forward.
Yes Spurs have done pretty well competing for top four, but what do they win?

Abramovich vs the Chelsea owners of the 1970's who brought the club close to extinsion. Lost ownership of the stadium and not even having a training ground. So broke they were unable to sign a single player between August 1974 and June 1978. How is a club supposed to compete with owners who like that?

Shite owners have ruined or held clubs back! Give me an owner who invests any day of the week!

Last edited:
Just looked at sad cafes thread & could not get any further than OPs comment that he was not going to watch the rags ever again & first whinge was that money is ruining the game now.

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. At age 39 he must have been in a long coma.

YCNMIU

I love how we're getting some of the blame for their disillusionment. There are some decent points which fans of all clubs have been banging on about for ages - ever increasing sanitisation of the game, ever increasing ticket prices, etc - but it's hardly ground-breaking stuff so the only conclusion I can draw is that it's because United are fucking shite and to be fair some of them have made that exact point to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.