Romero
Dalot
Smalling
Shaw
Jones
Fellaini
Rashford

That is their best side & bench.

Full back & centre backs are pretty poor. The midfield is all left footed & will have to cover massively for their defence & keeper. They'll be so deep.
They've little pace in transition and are pretty limited in terms of football.

The midfield three are all decent players. I liked the look of Fred, but will Fred & Pogba not want the same role?

I see troubles ahead.

Compare that xi to Everton's.

Pickford
Coleman
Mina
Keane/Zouma
Digne

Gaye
Gomes

Bernard
Sigurosson
Richarlison

Tosun

Steklenburg
Jags
Zouma
Walcott
McCarthey
Lookman
Baines

Think Everton look much more balanced.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looking at this kind of shite all summer on social media hahaha dream on you silly rags

Today's the day when Man United have declaired they cant live with Manchester City, they finnished 2nd to us last season and had every opportunity to deliver in the transfer market to push on but the board at the club has bottled it,there only interested in preserving a champions lge spot to keep revenue flowing, no challenge and thats pathetic from the so called biggest club in the footballing world, Like a boxer on the deck whos being counted down he just stays there because he knows its over, Ladies and Gentlemen this is Manchester United

De Gea

Valencia
Bailly
Lindlehof
Young

Matic
Fred
Pogba

Sanchez
Lukaku
Martial

Romero
Dalot
Smalling
Shaw
Jones
Fellaini
Rashford

That is their best side & bench.

Full back & centre backs are pretty poor. The midfield is all left footed & will have to cover massively for their defence & keeper. They'll be so deep.
They've little pace in transition and are pretty limited in terms of football.

The midfield three are all decent players. I liked the look of Fred, but will Fred & Pogba not want the same role?

I see troubles ahead.

Compare that xi to Everton's.

Pickford
Coleman
Mina
Keane/Zouma
Digne

Gaye
Gomes

Bernard
Sigurosson
Richarlison

Tosun

Steklenburg
Jags
Zouma
Walcott
McCarthey
Lookman
Baines

Think Everton look much more balanced.

If Fred operates better where Pogba likes to be then i can only see hassle. Pogba is not a Mourinho player so will be benched in an instant for Fred which will see all hell break loose in the media. More so than already if that is possible.

First deadline day I’ve enjoyed in a long time. Pundits trying to make them sound relevant and hard done by. Despite the money already spent this window.

Probably quicker to list players that haven’t snubbed them this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.