United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadcafe are as depressed as RAWK is giddy, the only thing they agree on is they're both standing in the shadow of one club.

Last edited:
One question sticks out like a sore thumb to me and i have not seen one utd fan ask it either...

When they gave Mourinho his new contract, what was the discussion or was their one? There is every single possibility this was a corporate only decision; the suits look at being second and decided Mourinho is good for top 4 consistently. Their money charts gave the thumbs up so that was that. I find it hard to believe he just got this new contract and Woodward was oblivious to the coming storm if players were not acquired. I mean a simple outlining from Woodward of the future and Jose could have said "err stop there a second Ed".

The only other thing i can think off is Mourinho just nodded not really caring for their plans. He may have just had the new contract in his mind knowing the cost to get rid of him so signed whatever the conditions knowing full well he was going to start hassle.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/wood...-and-every-man-utd/1aenn43zg1igb1g7i1uhm0rjc1

When asked about their on-pitch performances/ambitions, Wood² said to shareholders; “If I answer that just very simply and candidly, playing performance doesn’t really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial size of the business,”. So there you have it. The Glazers are happy as long as the club is making them money.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/wood...-and-every-man-utd/1aenn43zg1igb1g7i1uhm0rjc1

When asked about their on-pitch performances/ambitions, Wood² said to shareholders; “If I answer that just very simply and candidly, playing performance doesn’t really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial size of the business,”. So there you have it. The Glazers are happy as long as the club is making them money.

Yep, the club has turned in to Arsenal and the fans have turned in to dippers.

bottom line is they have fallen on their own sword they had a manager who won everything under the sun and for all that time didnt look beyond his departure,the board want instant success and the fans do and the manger does,peg would not have taken that job if 2 years of transition was mentioned but this is the only way they will fix what they have created, you cant keep pumping money at big named players every transfer window, a lot of this is down to city because we are now number one in manchester and they don't like it so more presure is on them to go out and win things and the more presure the more they want it and fail

bottom line is they have fallen on their own sword they had a manager who won everything under the sun and for all that time didnt look beyond his departure,the board want instant success and the fans do and the manger does,peg would not have taken that job if 2 years of transition was mentioned but this is the only way they will fix what they have created, you cant keep pumping money at big named players every transfer window, a lot of this is down to city because we are now number one in manchester and they don't like it so more presure is on them to go out and win things and the more presure the more they want it and fail
So to summarise: they're up shit creek sans paddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.