United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gouger harps on about respect. How about the respect you showed for Eva Carneiro?

Mourinho was a complete knee jerk appt after Pep and it looks like it has failed miserably. There is no long term planning in the club, no direction unlike City.

Pep his killing him

I think there’s been a meeting between the owners (lackie) and Mourinho about last year’s style of play not being acceptable and the way it’s been compared unfavourably to Pep’s City style.

Consequently he has decided to play it our way but he’s only half assed about it. I think he’s trying to point out that substance (ie points) should triumph over style and that the bus parking, whilst ridiculed, is likely to be more successful.
The press conference highlights that he feels he knows how to win things and that pragmatism is better than swashbuckling.

Pep has killed Bambi.

agreed winning with style(and some style at that) is killing him and them

he is right in a way that his style does achieve results his recor proves that but unfortunately we are doing it bigger and better

I think this will probably end one way, just a matter of when.
It's clear they are not playing for him.

TBF to Rags I know in work they have said this has been on the cards for a while

They stated PEG was never a good fit from the start these were the odd ones who go to games

Those who are in the majority who have never attended a game were full of Mourinho will transform the club back to it’s rightful place at the the top

This is now karma, a time to view how shit our local rivals are doing compared to how far we have come and are progressing

Long let this continue and remind any Rags of that fucking banner or the nursery rhymes they sang for years about mocking us

Maybe we should have our own banner but no we are more than that

we should never forget the club endorsed banner and make hay whilst the sun shines

Did make me laugh United suddenly became a high pressing side in the first half last night. A week after Jose watched the behind the scenes city documentary.

Bet he was sat in his travel tavern with his notepad thinking he'd nailed it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.