United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defending of the scum and Mourinho is nauseating by Fat Sam! Neville set the narrative of Mourinho needs to backed because the club know what type of manager he is, so they should of backed him with another 150m! Mourinho spent 80m in the summer why didn’t he say priority is Maguire? Fans think they can spend as much as they want, they can’t! Also Mourinho who has a system of management is defensively and he changes it last night to pressing more open game one thing as a manager you stick to what you know what has won you trophies!

I am so, so happy today. All those years in the wilderness listening to those arrogant barsteward fans. Please everyone just take a moment to imagine yourself as one of those fans. Just makes my day. How the turd has turned.

PEG calling for respect. I wonder whatArsene Wenger, Eva Carneiro, Antonio Conte, Anthony Martial and the fella whose eyes he gouged think of this? Fucking hypocrite.

Whats even more laughable is that the so called united massive fanbase went and had selfies taken with lucas moura

I dare them to even call another club plastic

Pmsl

that was so embarrassing i was cringing, not one of them were real fans, they were so obviously tourists, any genuine rag fan would and should be raging

Pep his killing him

I think there’s been a meeting between the owners (lackie) and Mourinho about last year’s style of play not being acceptable and the way it’s been compared unfavourably to Pep’s City style.

Consequently he has decided to play it our way but he’s only half assed about it. I think he’s trying to point out that substance (ie points) should triumph over style and that the bus parking, whilst ridiculed, is likely to be more successful.
The press conference highlights that he feels he knows how to win things and that pragmatism is better than swashbuckling.

Pep has killed Bambi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.