United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched my neighbours face drain of colour when I compared the rags current plight to ours of the 80s and 90s.

Chairman obsessed in outdoing rivals who are currently having more success.

Buying players that are not needed for more money than they are worth.

Told him if they carry on like this they will probably hitting a John Benson type period in the near future. I then left laughing to myself and hoping they hit the Alan ball/frank clark/Steve coppell period pretty soon and stay there.

By the time they play their next match against Burnley:
They could be 17th.
They could be 18th if we'd slip up against Newcastle
They could be 19th if West Ham overturned the 4 goals difference

They then would be 20th if Burnley beat them.

Edit: Damn, not quite right, as West Ham play Wolves. So 19th....But preferably 18th (Newcastle lose :-) )

Watched my neighbours face drain of colour when I compared the rags current plight to ours of the 80s and 90s.

Told him if they carry on like this they will probably hitting a John Benson type period in the near future. I then left laughing to myself and hoping they hit the Alan ball/frank clark/Steve coppell period pretty soon and stay there.
They have.
Wee Dave.
Then welly face and now peg.
There fucked with no plan or direction.
Are well long may it last you rag vermin

What's all this shit about De Gea being the 'Best goalkeeper in the world?'
I've not checked the stats but I'm sure someone on here said he'd let in something like 11 out of 14
shots on goal, and that's before last nights slaughter.
If he's the best, the worst have got real fucking problems.

Not sure of the stats but I know Bravo was crucified for better stas than DeGea. I know the press are concentrating on Maureens meltdown but surely someone will do a piece on the worlds greatest goalkeeper being shit. In fact go back 50 or so pages on here and Blues were argueing he is better than Eddie.

So PigBad is the new Steve Daley or is it GreedySanchez ?

Not sure of the stats but I know Bravo was crucified for better stas than DeGea. I know the press are concentrating on Maureens meltdown but surely someone will do a piece on the worlds greatest goalkeeper being shit. In fact go back 50 or so pages on here and Blues were argueing he is better than Eddie.
before last night his stats were 10 of the last 14 shots have go in.not seen the stats last night
edit.
spurs had 9 shots 5 on target 2 of which were blocked 2 off target
so 3 shots for de gea to save and 3 goals by the looks of it,ill just put those stats into the computer
and the results are
de gea is wank
it also says de gea saved 2 ?so maybe that's blocked ,thought that was defenders , readjust those figures
de gea is wank

19 shots 13 goals against, his kicking is shocking and he doesn't come off his line.

Last edited:
JOHaeOQ.jpg

Go on you red mardarses, get that green and gold scarf on and tell us about 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.