United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
before last night his stats were 10 of the last 14 shots have go in.not seen the stats last night
edit.
spurs had 9 shots 5 on target 2 of which were blocked 2 off target
so 3 shots for de gea to save and 3 goals by the looks of it,ill just put those stats into the computer
and the results are
de gea is wank
it also says de gea saved 2 ?so maybe that's blocked ,thought that was defenders , readjust those figures
de gea is wank

19 shots 13 goals against, his kicking is shocking and he doesn't come off his line.
I've not seen the game in full yet, but 19/13 is pretty shit for the so called best keeper in the world.

For the record and given Jose’s complaint about lack of funding, am I mistaken in thinking he’s actually spent quite a lot?

Aside from that and as Gooner im really enjoying the schadenfreude of seeing Sanchez being less than impressive.

With Monreal in such fine scoring form we really don’t miss him ;>)

For the record and given Jose’s complaint about lack of funding, am I mistaken in thinking he’s actually spent quite a lot

Yesterday’s starting xi cost about £415 million.

£120 mill of ‘talent’ didn’t even make the match day squad.

They have the highest wage bill in world football.

So no, you are not mistaken. Yet the media rarely call them out on this scandal.

I've not seen the game in full yet, but 19/13 is pretty shit for the so called best keeper in the world.
he was pretty shit in the world cup and it seems hes carried that over into the league season, there's no doubt he's a great shot stopper (usually) but he couldn't play for a team who likes possession football,he has single handily kept united up there ,if his form carries on they are fucked.
I was going through the team with a red(match going) and he pretty much agreed with me

de gea loss of confidence/exposed
smalling and jones nowhere good enough lineloff(sp) utter shit, bailey looked a bit of a beast but teams have sussed him
shaw shite(he disagreed with that) valencia on the other side too old and a winger same as young
Pogba what does he do really,
matic solid enough,
fred far too early,but looks like a headless chicken
Lingard he likes him ,I think he flatters to deceive
lumpy ? will score but he is not a quality forward
Herrera CB really
manager has never looked happy since he got there.

they have lots of work to do,

People can laugh but, for my money Allardyce would have done a better job then Moyes/LVG/JM. Yes he is pragmatic but he never got the chance at a top level side and unlike the other three every club he has managed hasn't achieved the level of success he achieved with them. One of the things that I find really annoying with football is managers are asked to do a job which they do, and then the fact that they did it one way is held against them.
It would be like not picking a builder because they have built some ugly buildings at the end of the day you can only build what you are asked to build and what your contract pays you to do.

The rag media outlets have circled the caravans I see. Fallen for the "hard done to Jose" hook line and sinker:-
Needs supporting financially.
Woodward the problem despite spending a fortune for him.
Jose is a very intellingent man who will get it right.
Etc etc.

No mention that no club necessarily signs all their targets.
Liverpool despite as good window didn't.
We certainly didn't and on a couple of occaisions because of them competing with us.
Tottenham didn't as usual.
Arsenal etc etc

And yet the media still regurgitate the nited arrogance as if they can sign whomsoever they want, whenever, with no regard to finances and availability.

And of course there is not one mention of his lack of coaching ability in the modern game and his failure to ever improve a player.

Infuriating reporting and journalism in one way - but absolutely wonderful if nited bottle sacking him.

By the time they play their next match against Burnley:
They could be 17th.
They could be 18th if we'd slip up against Newcastle
They could be 19th if West Ham overturned the 4 goals difference

They then would be 20th if Burnley beat them.

Edit: Damn, not quite right, as West Ham play Wolves. So 19th....But preferably 18th (Newcastle lose :-) )
Regardless of accuracy - I liked where you were going with this ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.