United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said something similar the other day, but having a browse on twitter it's reinforced the thought. The rag fans are literally just like Trump supporters. They keep going on defending Jose saying the media are asking stupid questions and that they're going too hard on United and you'd never see the likes of Guardiola and Klopp receive the same type of treatment...whataboutism...

1. They want to go on and on about 'biggest club in the world' '20 times' etc. well guess what, when you lose as many games in your opening three as last season's champions did all season, as England's most successful club, you're going to receive some negative press!

2. Their manager is a **** of the highest order who has done nothing but talk down to the media (a la Trump) and then demands the respect when they do their job as he fails at his. These deluded fucks have an alternate view of reality!

Some of you might be interested to know that as an 18 year old student newly arrived at Manchester University, i went to Old Trafford for a Spurs league match.

I was expecting a win for Man Yoo however with 4 goals from Martin Peters, Spurs won 4-1 (Charlton was the sole scorer for Utd)

That was October 1972

I imagine yesterday was the biggest league win since then

Seems like an age ago now
Oh, it was. It was!

Some of you might be interested to know that as an 18 year old student newly arrived at Manchester University, i went to Old Trafford for a Spurs league match.

I was expecting a win for Man Yoo however with 4 goals from Martin Peters, Spurs won 4-1 (Charlton was the sole scorer for Utd)

That was October 1972

I imagine yesterday was the biggest league win since then

Seems like an age ago now
I presume your talking of the biggest Spurs win there since that 4-1 or has the sick swan been totally airbrushed out of football history.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/15325536

My review attempt for Jose’s film:

241wl60.jpg

I received an email from Amazon this morning...................... do you think they are taking the proverbial out of a sinking ship manager?? Look at the price!!

Jose Mourinho - The Best Coach in the World

Price: £0.00 with
prime-badge._CB508038609_.gif

Learn more

Oh dear, I know that I shouldn't laugh but my sides are hurting..................... sorry Moureen!! Talk about kicking a man while he's down................

I got the same email and had a good chuckle at the timing of it.

Which would actually probably be a good thing, because the longer he stays there the more damage will be done. May the decomposition continue for a long time. If they get a new manager, the risk is it will be a good one which will turn the ship around.

have to disagree in that any good manager would seriously look at the last 3 or 4 years of the scum and the modus operandi within. I very much doubt any top manager would take that gamble of ruining their reputation

have to disagree in that any good manager would seriously look at the last 3 or 4 years of the scum and the modus operandi within. I very much doubt any top manager would take that gamble of ruining their reputation

Completely agree.

The longer they go on denying that they are in serial decline ("But . . . but . . . but we're MANCHESTER UNITED!!", they stammer, incredulously) . . . and the longer they think they have a "Manchester United way" (hint: it was a Ferguson way, you dipshits, and he's GONE) . . . the more they will heap money in desperation at the "problem" in an attempt to quick-fix it.

But it ISN'T a quick fix. EVERYTHING is broken, except the marketing machine and the brand, which sooner or later are going to break too if they don't win. And therein lies the rock and hard place they are betwixt.

They need to break down the side. They need a new, young, tough, vibrant manager whom they give time to, and resources, and whom they are patient with, even if it means a few years -- or more -- of wandering in the desert.

They need to sell off nearly everyone -- because nearly everyone on the side is either old, overpaid, a showboat or a donkey (in some cases all four at once) and let said manager build the side HIS way, to a plan, to a SYSTEM.

They need a DoF, because it sure as fuck ain't Woodward.

They need an Academy since I'm sure it's embarrassing getting tonked by City's U14s by 8 goals.

And -- very important -- they need to SELL THE VISION WITHOUT THE WINS while they reconstruct to their fan base, because plenty of the 659 million will get frustrated and glom onto someone else who IS winning if they don't.

But . . .

They won't. They CAN'T. They are the proverbial rich man from the parable, who cannot give away all he owns to the poor, can't put on sackcloth and sandals, and can't say goodbye to his loved ones and follow Jesus to get into heaven. It's hard to change. And it's hard to change EVERYTHING.

They aren't getting into heaven, folks.

As such, they will continue to decline, year after year, season after season as the rot and the mold eats at them. And eventually the money withers away too.

Or . . . the Glazers sell to someone who will make all this happen. Eventually, they will. And that . . . THAT is the real worry.

But until then . . . revel in their pain, laugh at their decline, drink to their denial and blindness, and enjoy every morsel of suffering they go through.

Because those motherfuckers DESERVE it.

The same goes for players unless of course they do a Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.