United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email from Amazon this morning...................... do you think they are taking the proverbial out of a sinking ship manager?? Look at the price!!

Jose Mourinho - The Best Coach in the World

Price: £0.00 with
prime-badge._CB508038609_.gif

Learn more

Oh dear, I know that I shouldn't laugh but my sides are hurting..................... sorry Moureen!! Talk about kicking a man while he's down................
I'm probably not the first to say this but it's a rip-off at that price.

Which would actually probably be a good thing, because the longer he stays there the more damage will be done. May the decomposition continue for a long time. If they get a new manager, the risk is it will be a good one which will turn the ship around.
But wont that be like turning an oil tanker around. If Zidane did turn up there he would need 500million and about 3 transfers windows. Then if they get champs league the transfer money dries up.

But wont that be like turning an oil tanker around. If Zidane did turn up there he would need 500million and about 3 transfers windows. Then if they get champs league the transfer money dries up.
I think their players are actually not as bad as they are performing at the moment. A new manager should be able to get them back into top 4 if he can set them up properly. You are right though, I also doubt any big name manager would go there at the moment.

Customer Review
1.0 out of 5 starsI've had enough
ByBasingstoke Redon 28 August 2018
Format: Prime Video
The title is totally misleading seeing as this fraud and coward has just about destroyed the club I've been a loyal fan of since 2008. I'm rapidly losing interest in football although I'm seriously considering dumping ManU for a better team. Man City spring to mind as the obvious alternative. Out with the red and in with the blue! Come on City!

Customer Review
1.0 out of 5 starsI've had enough
ByBasingstoke Redon 28 August 2018
Format: Prime Video
The title is totally misleading seeing as this fraud and coward has just about destroyed the club I've been a loyal fan of since 2008. I'm rapidly losing interest in football although I'm seriously considering dumping ManU for a better team. Man City spring to mind as the obvious alternative. Out with the red and in with the blue! Come on City!
What the fuck

The more hopeful ones on Sad Cafe seem to believe that, e.g. "for the first 45 minutes I felt I had my football club back." (Funnier if read in a Scandinavian accent, obvs.)

Really? So Maureen will now play expansive, attacking football, play out from the back, etc etc and it will all come good.

But then there's the squad. And the fact that the last time some manager responded to fan/pundit criticism and did a 180 on his career-long system to good effect was... when, exactly?

I almost feel sorry for them. Total rebuild needed - which requires time and patience - but they are the proverbial millionaire living paycheck to paycheck. So what they will end up doing is - no doubt - chasing some 28 year-old shirt seller and tasking yet another "name" manager to try to make some sense out of a squad drawn from the shambolic transfer business of the post-Rednose era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.