United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are in a world of shit at the moment, they have hit hit a crossroads where they have to make a really critical decision which will shape the next 3 years at least.
1. If they believe he is the man for the job then they have little option than to back him in January and get him the players he wants at whatever cost.
2. If they don't then they need to decide if they cut their losses now or wait until the end of the season, if he goes soon then they have little option than to put in a stopgap until they get the manager they want. If this is the case I can't see them wanting to spend anything in January as they will want a war chest for the new guy and their whole season could implode.
3. The option i think they would prefer is to let him see out the season while planning for a new guy to come in next Season, somehow i can't see this sitting well with PEG.

One thing is for sure though anyone who thinks the Glazers will get rid of Woodward is deluded, the whole problem revolves around PEG. He is ripping them apart and it's all about how they manage his exit now.

Looking at the twat again clapping the fucking lemmings at the end and i was trying to think who he reminded me of and then bang it came to me Mussolini.

Looking at the twat again clapping the fucking lemmings at the end and i was trying to think who he reminded me of and then bang it came to me Mussolini.
Reminded me of Patrick mc'murphy (jack Nicholson) one flew over the cuckoo's nest he needs sectioning the fucking arsewipe

I almost feel sorry for them. Total rebuild needed - which requires time and patience - but they are the proverbial millionaire living paycheck to paycheck. So what they will end up doing is - no doubt - chasing some 28 year-old shirt seller and tasking yet another "name" manager to try to make some sense out of a squad drawn from the shambolic transfer business of the post-Rednose era.

I am not sure a better description could be offered.

It’s odd being critical of a team winning 3-0 swampside but I actually thought Spurs were pretty poor and were absolutely there for the taking
Utd were just not good enough to exploit it and once they went behind the rest was pretty inevitable

It’s odd being critical of a team winning 3-0 swampside but I actually thought Spurs were pretty poor and were absolutely there for the taking
Utd were just not good enough to exploit it and once they went behind the rest was pretty inevitable

Think you are spot on. Both teams were shite but Spurs were marginally less so.

Yeah I keep hearing that they were apparently great first half, but then I also read that the first half had more misplaced passes than any other game this year. That's the first half I watched, where both teams were utter shite but Spurs were shite in possibly more dangerous position so gifted United some promising attacks (that they did fuck all with)

Your right about walk of shame
The Portuguese actor went to centre to high five his players who got tonked 3-0. In front of cameras then clapped the tourists in stretford end
Mean while other tourists having selfies with 2 goal mora
YCMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.