United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shock for me is that Mouriniho actually set up Utd to try and attack Spurs playing a much higher line rather than parking the bus and hitting on the break. They did pretty well too if it wasn't for the 4 cart horses in the back line. de Gea ain't great if he has to come off his line too (see games for Spain) but that didn't really come into play yesterday.

I was actually quite shocked my Mourinho's boldness to be honest.

Yeah I keep hearing that they were apparently great first half, but then I also read that the first half had more misplaced passes than any other game this year. That's the first half I watched, where both teams were utter shite but Spurs were shite in possibly more dangerous position so gifted United some promising attacks (that they did fuck all with)
It's all relative, having zzz through all 3 of their games so far, the first half was by far the best 45 minutes they've played.

It’s odd being critical of a team winning 3-0 swampside but I actually thought Spurs were pretty poor and were absolutely there for the taking
Utd were just not good enough to exploit it and once they went behind the rest was pretty inevitable
There lies the beauty for me - it's not as if they came up against the 2011 Barca team is it?

Spurs were alright but still had far too much for them (in an apparent improved performance from the Brighton performance).

I saw the majority of both games, I didn't see the massive improvement......

There lies the beauty for me - it's not as if they came up against the 2011 Barca team is it?

Spurs were alright but still had far too much for them (in an apparent improved performance from the Brighton performance).

I saw the majority of both games, I didn't see the massive improvement......

They can bang on about improvement all they like. They were bloody awful in both games.
I for one am glad, as I've needed cheering up ;-)

Couldn't resist a little look the the rag cafe post match thread. I couldn't be arsed to read the drivel but I was interested that after a battering at home from Spurs their 2 billion fans managed 18 pages of comments. Little old City, with their handful of fans, managed 93 pages on the Wolves post match thread and we didnt even lose.

2 Billion....Oh perleeese, everyone knows it's 659 million, or in laymans terms, 11% of the worlds population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.