United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are in a world of shit at the moment, they have hit hit a crossroads where they have to make a really critical decision which will shape the next 3 years at least.
1. If they believe he is the man for the job then they have little option than to back him in January and get him the players he wants at whatever cost.
2. If they don't then they need to decide if they cut their losses now or wait until the end of the season, if he goes soon then they have little option than to put in a stopgap until they get the manager they want. If this is the case I can't see them wanting to spend anything in January as they will want a war chest for the new guy and their whole season could implode.
3. The option i think they would prefer is to let him see out the season while planning for a new guy to come in next Season, somehow i can't see this sitting well with PEG.

One thing is for sure though anyone who thinks the Glazers will get rid of Woodward is deluded, the whole problem revolves around PEG. He is ripping them apart and it's all about how they manage his exit now.

I certainly hope your option 1 doesn't happen! Would hate to see them buy Alderweireld, Hazard and Neymar. Let the bastards struggle with the likes of Fellaini, Young and Lindelof for as long as possible.

They really are in a world of shit at the moment, they have hit hit a crossroads where they have to make a really critical decision which will shape the next 3 years at least.
1. If they believe he is the man for the job then they have little option than to back him in January and get him the players he wants at whatever cost.
2. If they don't then they need to decide if they cut their losses now or wait until the end of the season, if he goes soon then they have little option than to put in a stopgap until they get the manager they want. If this is the case I can't see them wanting to spend anything in January as they will want a war chest for the new guy and their whole season could implode.
3. The option i think they would prefer is to let him see out the season while planning for a new guy to come in next Season, somehow i can't see this sitting well with PEG.

One thing is for sure though anyone who thinks the Glazers will get rid of Woodward is deluded, the whole problem revolves around PEG. He is ripping them apart and it's all about how they manage his exit now.
1) Even if they do that, no guarantee at all anything will change. Ed will point to the transfers that have already happened.
2) Zidane and Conte on the market, they will offer them a fortune to come in mid season and all sorts of insane bonuses (depending on position) for any success they have.
3) Jose will know for sure if they are speaking to other managers and will go fully "jose" and tear them apart even more.

It’s odd being critical of a team winning 3-0 swampside but I actually thought Spurs were pretty poor and were absolutely there for the taking
Utd were just not good enough to exploit it and once they went behind the rest was pretty inevitable

The pair of them were dogshit, first half. Can't comment on 2nd as my connection went down and I was laughing too much.

Pardew is free.

A southern **** in charge would be relatable to the fans.

1) Even if they do that, no guarantee at all anything will change. Ed will point to the transfers that have already happened.
2) Zidane and Conte on the market, they will offer them a fortune to come in mid season and all sorts of insane bonuses (depending on position) for any success they have.
3) Jose will know for sure if they are speaking to other managers and will go fully "jose" and tear them apart even more.
Think it depends on where they are in the league come the end of December seeing as they are following the Arsenal model of top 4

Couldn't resist a little look the the rag cafe post match thread. I couldn't be arsed to read the drivel but I was interested that after a battering at home from Spurs their 2 billion fans managed 18 pages of comments. Little old City, with their handful of fans, managed 93 pages on the Wolves post match thread and we didnt even lose.

Couldn't resist a little look the the rag cafe post match thread. I couldn't be arsed to read the drivel but I was interested that after a battering at home from Spurs their 2 billion fans managed 18 pages of comments. Little old City, with their handful of fans, managed 93 pages on the Wolves post match thread and we didnt even lose.
How many posts per page?
That’s a truer comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.