United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans really can be hilarious. They were poking fun at City today about the attendance of 35000 for the friendly with Dortmund. Just been informed that the attendance for their friendly against Club America yesterday was a massive 38000.....haha!!!.

rags and humble do not occur normally in the same sentence for a very good reason - there is no such fucking thing !

Arrogant ****s all of them .
giphy.gif

United fans really can be hilarious. They were poking fun at City today about the attendance of 35000 for the friendly with Dortmund. Just been informed that the attendance for their friendly against Club America yesterday was a massive 38000.....haha!!!.

Didn't they have to switch stadiums too, as the original venue was TOO big for them ?

Loving your passion kentblue. As a United supporter, a rag :) I share your dislike of Liverpool but I could never really hate them. Theyre just another football club really, even though they are the second greatest club in the country and our (United's) greatest rival, to me they'll never be our equal and are always destined to be in our shadow. I think that Graham Sourness and the Liverpool media mafia know this too and that's why they hate us so much
They’re better than Utd mate. So are we. Go move a chair.

Pep said yesterday no probs with the team coming back late as he knows what to do,meanwhile peg bleating like a girl about just having kids to play

I enjoy the banter as much as the next man but christ that is scraping the barrel isn't it.

Are their flood lights taller than ours :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.