United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a mistake to conclude Alexis would’ve been as unproductive at City had he opted to forego the mega payday from United. This is well and truly Mou’s legacy, neutering attacking and creative players

I still contend Sanchez would’ve been far more prolific for your club than Mahrez will ever be under Pep

Easy thing to say after his missed penalty the other week. Firmly of the view that Mahrez is and will be class for us for a few years. Sanchez is and will be a twat and we 100% dodged a bullet. But only because we saw it coming and pulled out

Easy thing to say after his missed penalty the other week. Firmly of the view that Mahrez is and will be class for us for a few years. Sanchez is and will be a twat and we 100% dodged a bullet. But only because we saw it coming and pulled out
We've just got to face it - we offered poverty wages and no chance of silverware because it was all destined for the scousers.......

You are welcome to contend what you like but all Sanchez has left is his passing like Scholes in his end days as a player, and that was obvious before he even moved to Utd.

I just point to the obvious in players like Salah, De Bruyne & Lukaku who all thrived away from Mou. Sanchez has been quality for a long time and I’m confident he could’ve been special at City under Pep.

Mahrez was a backup option and while quality as well, he has yet to demonstrate that in the biggest matches. I like the player and it’s early but on occasion some players never make the leap from great to world class

Early days still but I think most expected more from a player that looks tentative & does not reflect his vast Premiership experience

Sanchez chose the payday over glory and he’ll have to live with it

I was saying this long before that miss. He didn’t play the WC and has had months to find some rhythm and I’ve yet to see it. It’s strange imho

Would be a mistake to conclude Alexis would’ve been as unproductive at City had he opted to forego the mega payday from United. This is well and truly Mou’s legacy, neutering attacking and creative players

I still contend Sanchez would’ve been far more prolific for your club than Mahrez will ever be under Pep

Agree. He’s done the same with Mata.

We don’t yet know what pep will do with Mahrez tbf

Bit of a win - win situation today whatever the result. Though I'd prefer they got beat to be honest.

Sky just going through their problems now.

Mourinho visibly upset
Valencia dropped for liking a post about sacking Mourinho
Pogba and his constant circus, wanting to leave
Sanchez's lack of form
Woodward's errors in the transfer market
De Gea's future uncertain
Senior players and managers all on big wages and long contracts
Very few sellable assets
Need to invest in the stadium, expansion put on hold. Not selling out perchance?

Oh, and worst of all, Phil The Face may be out injured too.

Poor them. Who could possibly have foreseen that taking the tweets and the cash above all else, then buying whoever their rivals wanted on bigger wages to show their muscle, whilst pointing and laughing at their neighbours rather than opening their eyes to the changing world around them, could lead to such problems.

Bit of a win - win situation today whatever the result. Though I'd prefer they got beat to be honest.

Sky just going through their problems now.

Mourinho visibly upset
Valencia dropped for liking a post about sacking Mourinho
Pogba and his constant circus, wanting to leave
Sanchez's lack of form
Woodward's errors in the transfer market
De Gea's future uncertain
Senior players and managers all on big wages and long contracts
Very few sellable assets
Need to invest in the stadium, expansion put on hold. Not selling out perchance?

Oh, and worst of all, Phil The Face may be out injured too.

Poor them. Who could possibly have foreseen that taking the tweets and the cash above all else, then buying whoever their rivals wanted on bigger wages to show their muscle, whilst pointing and laughing at their neighbours rather than opening their eyes to the changing world around them, could lead to such problems.

Fuck it, let's hope they get absolutely twatted . Far more enjoyable.

0 - 0 borefest guaranteed and a moral victory claimed by the lemmings no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.