United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to 5Live and in a combined team on the 5Live website only 3 rag players get into it. And the DeGea is the best keeper in the world myth persists and makes him one of that 3. However in years gone by it would have been 8 or 9 rags but that was then and this is now..............

I just point to the obvious in players like Salah, De Bruyne & Lukaku who all thrived away from Mou. Sanchez has been quality for a long time and I’m confident he could’ve been special at City under Pep.

Mahrez was a backup option and while quality as well, he has yet to demonstrate that in the biggest matches. I like the player and it’s early but on occasion some players never make the leap from great to world class

Early days still but I think most expected more from a player that looks tentative & does not reflect his vast Premiership experience

Sanchez chose the payday over glory and he’ll have to live with it

Don't think he was worth all that, given his age. We were never going to get that many years out of him. Sanchez I mean.
I do believe he would be better with us, but by how much, we'll never know. He does seem a bit down at Utd and long may
it continue.

Just listening to 5Live and in a combined team on the 5Live website only 3 rag players get into it. And the DeGea is the best keeper in the world myth persists and makes him one of that 3. However in years gone by it would have been 8 or 9 rags but that was then and this is now..............

Which other two?

5live pundits had 8 (EIGHT) bin dippers in the combined city/dippers team the other week, so I wouldn’t take it too seriously. Cos a team who finished 25 points clear of the other would definitely only be able to get 3 (THREE!) players in a combined 11.

Listen lads. There were way too many posters and then fans in the concourse wanting a rag win. Just a reminder, these ****s rubbed our faces in it for 34 years. No one should ever want them to win......ever. Chelsea won’t be anywhere near us at the end of the season. If they get within 10 points of us I will be amazed. We don’t need the filthy vermin to do us any favours.

Imagine their pain when that goal went in. Marvellous.

I want their lot to suffer every time they play. Dropping points today will make most of them throughly miserable tonight and this weekend, especially when they watch us tonight on MOTD!

Mind the Gap.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.