United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like they are playing with pride, confidence, unity & a belief they will win every match. That was absolutely missing under Mou

I think you must be watching a different team if you truly believe that. They don't look as constipated as they were under Mourinho but what you are suggesting is pure hype imo.

W2 L5 would show they're as deluded as some of the fans.

The red mancs have given up, one of my best friends who's a season ticket holder and normally full of it, said tonight, City and Liverpool are miles ahead, we are the new Liverpool. Utd would live to be top of the league and playing Barca in the semis. My prediction for what's it worth, both Liverpool and City will win all remaining league games, City will be champions and we'll win the Champions League. Book Mark it

The red mancs have given up, one of my best friends who's a season ticket holder and normally full of it, said tonight, City and Liverpool are miles ahead, we are the new Liverpool. Utd would live to be top of the league and playing Barca in the semis. My prediction for what's it worth, both Liverpool and City will win all remaining league games, City will be champions and we'll win the Champions League. Book Mark it
They are not red mancs, they are red traffs.

You could be right, you now have a big opportunity for the CL, I think you'll do Barca over two,
and will face Ajax in the final, that's the one I can't call, Ajax are a very young, and very tricky side.
Bookmark this;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.