United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 158 years to be debt free. Be fun if someone put up a green and yellow counter banner this time counting down from 158.

Last night the rag from next door tried to belittle our success with the line 'it was only a domestic treble'. Well I tore into him, gave him both barrels about their debt, 6th, how they will never be successful in my lifetime, hit him with the lot. he walked off in tears.

A bit later on his mam came round and said to leave him alone as he is only 13. Perhaps I did go to far.

Last night the rag from next door tried to belittle our success with the line 'it was only a domestic treble'. Well I tore into him, gave him both barrels about their debt, 6th, how they will never be successful in my lifetime, hit him with the lot. he walked off in tears.

A bit later on his mam came round and said to leave him alone as he is only 13. Perhaps I did go to far.
dont worry mate being a **** has no age limit lol

No you didn't, if he's rag enough he's old enough.

Its best he faces up to the truth now.

As he was only 13 you should have just given him a back hander, clearly missing parental guidance.

Wow 158 years to be debt free. Be fun if someone put up a green and yellow counter banner this time counting down from 158.
When they started selling non-voting shares on the NYSE, the Glazers said that 50% of the proceeds would go to reducing the debt. We're still waiting. And those shareholders, since they have no vote, will demand a decent divi, making freedom from debt even more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.