United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...rods-hampers-staff-clubs-training-ground.html

I bet he only gave a couple out and kept the rest for himself !!!
giphy.gif

Well to be fair to United, at least they’ve told the truth there. Arsenal on the other hand...

Don't tell me they've finally switched the lights on in the top tiers..

659 zillion fans, none of whom can get a ticket on match day..

You'd think after their cup final win the week before more would have made the effort from Euston Station..!

If I bought a newspaper I'm sure I'd see red circles around all the empty seats in the stands on the back page with a neat 1 liner along the lines of 'biggest club in the world my arse'..!

It was a guess as there were so many variables.
42 league matches until PL.
Cup competitions of different length runs each season
League cup did not start until 1960
Europe - different competitions, different formats, different runs and they did not aleays qualify.
Etc etc etc so a guess with a feeling it was typical United bollocks a bit like the 592 million fans.
And when they count Macheda as an academy player the made up stat falls down

This 4000th consecutive game they have played an academy player myth includes the likes of Gerard Pique , Macheda , Januzaj and Guiseppi Rossi …..lol

And when they count Macheda as an academy player the made up stat falls down
If Dave Whelan can be persuaded he might reluctantly tell he broke his leg and there were no substitutes in those and only one was allowed for a while.
There were no academies either and there was a war for six years.

Everything is so vague its perfect for a bullshit story and the media were only too eager to buy into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.