United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that. I won't even be watching our games in the Cartel League this season. Thought VAR might finally stop us getting fucked by jealous refs but even that hasn't stopped them so I'm out. League, FA Cup, League Cup, Charity Shield and after that I'd put the Thomas Cook Trophy and the Joan Gamper slightly ahead of the International Champions Cup.
But think of the smug feeling of beating these crooked ****s in their own comp.
Its tempting to fuck it off completely, and if you asked me this time 2 months ago, I would have agreed. But after doing what we have done the last 2 years I want to poke the euro clubs in the eyes more than anything!

But think of the smug feeling of beating these crooked ****s in their own comp.
Its tempting to fuck it off completely, and if you asked me this time 2 months ago, I would have agreed. But after doing what we have done the last 2 years I want to poke the euro clubs in the eyes more than anything!
We won't be allowed to do so. We've seen that year after year. It's no coincidence that the year we went furthest we drew the other unwelcome club.

We won't be allowed to do so. We've seen that year after year. It's no coincidence that the year we went furthest we drew the other unwelcome club.
Maybe. But we are spuds deep in this comp these days. We will try to win it no matter what. Same as we will try to win everything else.
Er, ....unless we are banned!!

Everyone else may have forgotten about this image but I haven't
methode_times_prod_web_bin_3019f900-8a02-11e8-a0fd-e428ecc3ac12.jpg
?

Fuck that. I won't even be watching our games in the Cartel League this season. Thought VAR might finally stop us getting fucked by jealous refs but even that hasn't stopped them so I'm out. League, FA Cup, League Cup, Charity Shield and after that I'd put the Thomas Cook Trophy and the Joan Gamper slightly ahead of the International Champions Cup.
Fucking dead right.
I'm almost, I say almost, hoping we get a season ban from it, we then concentrate on everything here. All the world now follows the PL, without City, the CL will be reduced in stature, even now, if Liverpool are the best in Europe, that means Tottenham are the second best.
So yeah, fuck it.

No one is arguing that us fans prefer league over champs league, but for what our owners want to achieve, champs league is the goal

Are you excited guys, Ole's toddlers are coming. And this is just above out of the arse article about City being rekt by UEFA. You'd say they won a treble and have great future, while we're sixth.

lcQ672K.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.