United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you excited guys, Ole's toddlers are coming. And this is just above out of the arse article about City being rekt by UEFA. You'd say they won a treble and have great future, while we're sixth.

lcQ672K.jpg
Solskjaer's Sack O'...?

Are you excited guys, Ole's toddlers are coming. And this is just above out of the arse article about City being rekt by UEFA. You'd say they won a treble and have great future, while we're sixth.

lcQ672K.jpg
Yes, we look forward to Ole's Ordinaries.

For City in 80s & 90s read Rags in 20s & 30s.
I can see them going next 20 years with little or no success.
Just need GPC to stick around to enjoy it as long as possible.
Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.
That twat is infesting the Swamp with his odious presence virtually every week, the Dippers fucked Shankley off
when he started mithering coaches and players after he went, Ferguson sits up there like Dracula looking at some
nubile vamp. I'd have thought that the utter dross being served up there week in week out would put anyone off,
but thankfully his malign presence isn't doing them much good at all.

lcQ672K.jpg
I guess for a caretaker manager it’s a decent strategy (to set a nice foundation for the next season) providing they don’t get relegated in the meantime (please be relegated in the meantime).

Just shows the difference between city and the rags now.
Were talking about david silva leaving and all trying to take it In.
Everyone of there players could leave and not one rag would at an eye lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.