United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you excited guys, Ole's toddlers are coming. And this is just above out of the arse article about City being rekt by UEFA. You'd say they won a treble and have great future, while we're sixth.

lcQ672K.jpg

Can we save this somewhere and bring it back at Christmas?

Are you excited guys, Ole's toddlers are coming. And this is just above out of the arse article about City being rekt by UEFA. You'd say they won a treble and have great future, while we're sixth.

lcQ672K.jpg

Buying them is one thing, knowing what to do with them is something totally different . However I have every confidence in OGS , being a visionary type of manager.

Seriously, they are getting rarer by the day, and it's the kids that will accelerate their demise.
Unless they come from staunch Rag homes, where familial influence exerts control,those not under this jurisdiction
will attach themselves to success, they always do. My grandson, who's not shown any particular interest in football,
but is very active, wears football kits from virtually every team in Europe, in fact when he go's to his mums gaff in Spain,
he's been seen wearing a Real Madrid top, with Barca shorts, which gets some perplexing looks from the locals.
This 8 year old lad, has however, since birth, not been allowed a Rag kit, as I would immediately strip it off him
and burn it in front of him.
Obviously.

So he's now grown up happy with his various kits, and said the other day, ''Hey Grandad, I'm glad you forced my mum not to buy a
Man Utd kit, they're really rubbish aren't they?
''Yes lad, really rubbish, but make sure, when you grow up, whatever happens, you must never, ever, let your children
wear one of those, promise?''
''Yes Grandad, don't worry there's no chance.''
I'm a big fan of this bit :-)

Seriously, they are getting rarer by the day, and it's the kids that will accelerate their demise.
Unless they come from staunch Rag homes, where familial influence exerts control,those not under this jurisdiction
will attach themselves to success, they always do. My grandson, who's not shown any particular interest in football,
but is very active, wears football kits from virtually every team in Europe, in fact when he go's to his mums gaff in Spain,
he's been seen wearing a Real Madrid top, with Barca shorts, which gets some perplexing looks from the locals.
This 8 year old lad, has however, since birth, not been allowed a Rag kit, as I would immediately strip it off him
and burn it in front of him.
Obviously.
So he's now grown up happy with his various kits, and said the other day, ''Hey Grandad, I'm glad you forced my mum not to buy a
Man Utd kit, they're really rubbish aren't they?
''Yes lad, really rubbish, but make sure, when you grow up, whatever happens, you must never, ever, let your children
wear one of those, promise?''
''Yes Grandad, don't worry there's no chance.''
Younger brother of my daughter's best friend is about 5.
Had his rag top on yesterday, his Mum commented tongue in cheek with a smirk to me that he might be changing it for a blue one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.