United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

What sort of living does he(and people like him) make from YouTube?

Who the fuck wants to listen to him, he’s like a typical boring **** at the corner of a bar

I've mentioned it a few times already on this thread but it's worth a recap.

Back in 2013 when Bacon Face called it a day, I predicted it would be at least 12 years before the rags won the premier league title again.

At the time I was being conservative with my prediction. The last couple of seasons has demonstrated that I was way off the mark with my initial assessment.

I would like to take this opportunity to amend my initial prediction:

"The rags will not win a premier league title until at least 2035 and they will struggle to finish in the top four for the foreseeable future".

More back tracking?

;-)

Come here there's more....

As nice as it was to listen to that....

it further reminds me that the media discussion has previously been and continues to be:
United lost, talk about United, not the other team.
United win, talk about United, not the other team.

NB United can be replaced with Liverpool as well.

pisses me off, more and more: quadruple, centurions, 56 move goals, most goals, etc etc... and didly squat (in comparison) of praise, analysis, history making, legacy building...

I've just seen an alert that Wilfred Bony is currently a free agent and looking for a new club. They could do worse!
He’ll never join united, he said he loved the City fans. It was around that time the club was trying to get him to go somewhere else on lower wages, but he said he wanted to stay and repay the loyalty and support our fans had shown him. Great gesture. Once a blue.

I've been thinking about this since the first leg.

The rent boy, sorry, I mean the pisscan, won’t know whether to stick or twist after we played that no striker formation on Tuesday; it will have really messed with his head.

Could he not play Sharpey, Giggsy or Russsell Beardsmore and attack attack attack. Fergie is probably that pissed that he still thinks they are all still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.