United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Young saga rumbles on. A player who has started only a few games gets offered a contract extension to ward off interest from Milan. Now, he refuses the offer and asks to be released, apparently. I expect Woodentop to recruit Rooney as a full back on 200,000 pw.

The Young saga rumbles on. A player who has started only a few games gets offered a contract extension to ward off interest from Milan. Now, he refuses the offer and asks to be released, apparently. I expect Woodentop to recruit Rooney as a full back on 200,000 pw.
It’s genuinely like a blue is running that club, for shits and giggles. Their decline as an institution has been incredible and yet their revenues are still huge. They hit the big time with perfect timing. It’s still a very strong brand and will take some shifting as such. Not for at least a decade, almost certainly more.

It’s genuinely like a blue is running that club, for shits and giggles. Their decline as an institution has been incredible and yet their revenues are still huge. They hit the big time with perfect timing. It’s still a very strong brand and will take some shifting as such. Not for at least a decade, almost certainly more.
I fear you are right about it taking for ever to fall apart. Still, in Div 2, they love a good marine engine.

And unbelievably 5th in the PL with Norwich their next game!

What sort of living does he(and people like him) make from YouTube?

Who the fuck wants to listen to him, he’s like a typical boring **** at the corner of a bar

I've seen very little of the fat fucker, but I did watch him interviewing gary chuckie after JM got the job, and rat face was 100% certain that peg would bring the glory years back haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.