United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems every headline this morning is about their new hero, calling him an old trafford legend even.

Three games? Four? Not saying he's not good, but that's proper hot air up the red devil rectum journalism there.

Clickbait journalism at its finest, it appeals to all the rag/dipper lemmings that infiltrate that sorry excuse of a website. Part of me is somewhat happy we don't get the same treatment, its fucking insufferable and cringeworthy.

Clickbait journalism at its finest, it appeals to all the rag/dipper lemmings that infiltrate that sorry excuse of a website. Part of me is somewhat happy we don't get the same treatment, its fucking insufferable and cringeworthy.

And you could add INSECURE as fuck. From the Singapore massive to the local TV season ticket holders. How shallow were your life choices that you choose those ****s over any other product? Coke/Pepsi, Burger King/Macs, Utd/ Liverpool. Embarrassing.

The way that obvious dive has been completely brushed under the carpet is absolutely laughable. No mention of it all in any of the media reports I have read including the BBC's usual love letter not to mention Jamie "neutral" Jackson's gushing live tweets. Almost as if the refs and media are giving him some grace because he is their "saviour." If that had been one of our boys they'd have been slaughtered for it. There's definitely something very fishy about the refereeing performances in their last two games.

Seems that way, the pen was always going to be given but he was halfway down to begin with. The laws would say Watford’s goal was rightly disallowed though, wondering why absolutely no re runs of Martial being offside though. Very close, won’t see the light of day like the Salah one against us.

You missed out slabhead mauling and molesting Deaney before the handball, it should have been a penalty to Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.