United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The levels of sycophancy on the Utd fansite called BBC Sport is ridiculous. One fucking game against the second bottom side that we beat 8-0 and it's hailing Fernandes as a new hero and the next Scholes. One fucking game. Against a team as good as relegated.

We need Chelsea to win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not too long ago we had it with Martial being hailed as the new Ronaldo because he scored a couple of goals in his first few games. Look how that one turned out ;-)

You missed out slabhead mauling and molesting Deaney before the handball, it should have been a penalty to Watford.

Sadly it’s not been used much for that scenario has it, the World Cup was great because it pulled up all the messing in the penalty area. Meant more penalties and more goals, what football is about.

Coming late to this but it is amazing the gaslighting perpetrated by most of the media on behalf of the Rags.

Even Rebecca Lowe on NBCSN, who I generally like as a presenter/pundit, described the Fernandes penalty (as they were showing a replay that showed he was falling and dragging his leg before Krul *barely* touched his foot) described the incident as “stonewall”. Had it been Raheem the debate would have been “was he being dishonest” and “not all contact in the box should be a penalty”.

Fernandes was presumably "entitled to go down."

While in the same situation Sterling "was looking for a penalty but there wasn't enough contact."

The levels of sycophancy on the Utd fansite called BBC Sport is ridiculous. One fucking game against the second bottom side that we beat 8-0 and it's hailing Fernandes as a new hero and the next Scholes. One fucking game. Against a team as good as relegated.

We need Chelsea to win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season.
Don't know what it is with the rags. Whenever they get a new player they are always the "New" this that or other player from the past. On the radio this morning Fernandes was described in a quote from a rag source as a cross between Scholes and Veron. A quote that clearly shows their stupidity and fixation with the past but also their constant manipulation of history. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Veron another expensive mistake who the fans couldn't wait to get rid of.

Don't know what it is with the rags. Whenever they get a new player they are always the "New" this that or other player from the past. On the radio this morning Fernandes was described in a quote from a rag source as a cross between Scholes and Veron. A quote that clearly shows their stupidity and fixation with the past but also their constant manipulation of history. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Veron another expensive mistake who the fans couldn't wait to get rid of.
In layman’s terms, Veron was a donkey, who I don’t think had one decent game for the rags.

If the new "messiah" is half as shit as Veron was, I’ll be happy.

In layman’s terms, Veron was a donkey, who I don’t think had one decent game for the rags.

If the new "messiah" is half as shit as Veron was, I’ll be happy.

Veron was class, just did not work out for him in England. He was not the first and will not be the last. He was nowhere near a donkey though imo.

OK then, he was a donkey when he was wearing a rag shirt, just like di Maria, Falcao, Birtles, Davenport and many others over the years.

Birtles and Davenport were just before my time mate (41 now). I thought Falcao and Di Maria were great players. Falcao was clearly injured when over here and nowhere near his best. Di Maria just did not want to be at United. I think he would have been amazing for us.
Lots of South Americans fail to live up to the hype in England. Makes what Sergio has achieved all the more remarkable really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.