United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed with what i've seen from Fernandes so far. He seems to have quick feet though and may settle in once he adjusts to the prem.
His penalty routine of pretending to be a pogo stick just before hitting it looks class though.

OK then, he was a donkey when he was wearing a rag shirt, just like di Maria, Falcao, Birtles, Davenport and many others over the years.
Veron has a great debut and scored a cracker if I remember correctly.
Went downhill rapidly from there though.

Veron has a great debut and scored a cracker if I remember correctly.
Went downhill rapidly from there though.
I was abroad when he arrived at the swamp.

The only match I remember him from was the last Maine Road derby, and he was fucking shocking that day, and I’d heard/read that he was poor in many of his other games for the scumbags.

The lemmings never learn do they?! They've always gotta say the best this the biggest that. Shows how insecure they are tbh. He looks a decent player Fernandes. But 1 good game v relegation fodder ffs
Pogba, Mikitarhran, Sweinsteiger, Di Maria to name a few. They hype them up & then fall flat on their face.
You have to judge a player over minimum 1 season, 2 I personally think.
Not one game! Ha ha. YCNMIU.
I expect the jazz fest from the fawning click bait media but fans who go matches & k ow footy?
All the mint players they saw under the pisscan you'd think they know a player.
They're so desperate to get to the level they used to be they shoot their bolt over any positive sniff.
Sad & Pathetic really...
Not that I feel sorry for the C**ts

OK then, he was a donkey when he was wearing a rag shirt, just like di Maria, Falcao, Birtles, Davenport and many others over the years.

Off the top of my head... some more decent players who signed for the rags over time, then immediately turned to shit..!

(might be a red herring in the following list... see if you can spot him..!
No prize I'm afraid, it's just for fun..!)

Memphis Meat Pie
Boiled Bollock
The Dabber
The Piano Player
Fabien Barthez
Gabriel Heinze
Diego Forlan
Ralph Milne
Fred
Daley Blind
Neil Webb

There must be others and no doubt they'll be lining up a fresh batch in the summer..!

God bless Edwoodwoodwood..!

The lemmings never learn do they?! They've always gotta say the best this the biggest that. Shows how insecure they are tbh. He looks a decent player Fernandes. But 1 good game v relegation fodder ffs
Pogba, Mikitarhran, Sweinsteiger, Di Maria to name a few. They hype them up & then fall flat on their face.
You have to judge a player over minimum 1 season, 2 I personally think.
Not one game! Ha ha. YCNMIU.
I expect the jazz fest from the fawning click bait media but fans who go matches & k ow footy?
All the mint players they saw under the pisscan you'd think they know a player.
They're so desperate to get to the level they used to be they shoot their bolt over any positive sniff.
Sad & Pathetic really...
Not that I feel sorry for the C**ts
Poor little darlings are desperate for a successful signing. It's been years since they had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.