United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what it is with the rags. Whenever they get a new player they are always the "New" this that or other player from the past. On the radio this morning Fernandes was described in a quote from a rag source as a cross between Scholes and Veron. A quote that clearly shows their stupidity and fixation with the past but also their constant manipulation of history. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Veron another expensive mistake who the fans couldn't wait to get rid of.

It was the paper boy who said it in his post match presser. Ha ha.
An actual footy manager said that.
Not a tit on Twitter or some pisscan in you're local.
A manager....
Let that sink in....
What a time to be a blue!

It was the paper boy who said it in his post match presser. Ha ha.
An actual footy manager said that.
Not a tit on Twitter or some pisscan in you're local.
A manager....
Let that sink in....
What a time to be a blue!

Yes but their billions of lemmings just lap up shit like that

Birtles and Davenport were just before my time mate (41 now). I thought Falcao and Di Maria were great players. Falcao was clearly injured when over here and nowhere near his best. Di Maria just did not want to be at United. I think he would have been amazing for us.
Lots of South Americans fail to live up to the hype in England. Makes what Sergio has achieved all the more remarkable really.

When Terry Waite was finally released from captivity in Beirut after I think nearly 3 years, his first question to the combined press was, "Has Gary Birtles scored yet"? Coat time.

Who's Boiled Bollock?

Sorry FLAG, I assume everyone is old like me on here.. Haha!

Brazil played for Ipswich and to be fair, despite his very dodgy perm at the time, wasn't a bad player..

He banged in a fair few goals for them before signing for the rags.

Immediately turned to crap and was even spat on by the rag fans back in the day..

Just the sort of encouragement you would want from your fans when going through a rough patch, trying to find your form..

They have always been such a classy club..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.