United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like shit on your shoe.....just can't get rid of it! That f**king Pecker bloke has commandeered the Dipper thread and now he's popping up on this one. This forum needs some chemo to stop the scouse cancer spreading! Is there anywhere they don't feel they're entitled to go?

He's like shit on your shoe.....just can't get rid of it! That f**king Pecker bloke has commandeered the Dipper thread and now he's popping up on this one. This forum needs some chemo to stop the scouse cancer spreading! Is there anywhere they don't feel they're entitled to go?

A full time job?

If you could get paid for being a cynic I would be a professional one. My view is him and his mate have realised they can come on here, spam the different threads without Wumming too much and get everyone wound up. Very quickly we stopped going on the dip thread, so he started on the main forum pissing everyone off with a post every 30 seconds, now it is the rag thread. Soon Mooners will stop coming on the site because the two off them (and possibly more to come) will be on every thread. The end result being no BM but 2-5 very happy dips, happy as yet again they have destroyed something.
They seem good at that.

Oh Fuck, to prove my point at least one of them has found Off Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.