Wolves v United
United v Crystal Palace
Southampton v United
United v Leicester City
West ham V United
United v Arsenal
Newcastle V United
United v Liverpool

Possibly 3 points against Newcastle. Draws against Palace and Arsenal. He`ll be gone before Christmas. IMO obviously

I wonder what odds we’d get of City being 16 points ahead after those fixtures?

Simon Stone has given us a scouting report on James after one game against a load of kids. Obviously on BBC Sport front page.

Brilliant.

Simon Stone the rag from the Salford based BBC over in Australia reporting on a friendly unbelievable, wonder who they would have sent over if it was us,no one.

He's the BBC "Manchester" correspondent. I assume he'll be flying between our matches and the Rags because the BBC would never show bias...

Simon Stone has given us a scouting report on James after one game against a load of kids. Obviously on BBC Sport front page.

Brilliant.

‘It would be grossly unfair to burden James with the tag of being the next Ryan Giggs’ hahaha

For every Man Utd fan who reads this, there are 2 City and Liverpool fans who are there to gloat, and that's why the media keep covering Man Utd. City and Liverpool fans need to change behaviour and then maybe in time the media will change tack.

Liverpool are for me Manchester City's biggest rival now anyway.

Transfer update on sly sports.
Pogba might stay.
Lump might go.
And the latest white pele played in a friendly.
Managed to get in yyyyoooouuuunitid were victorious.
Must be the only friendly game been played this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.