United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st seminar of the day

I find that Giggs clip morbidly fascinating. It’s proper car crash stuff, like some pisstake, fly on the wall documentary. Gutted he didn’t get the job really, although Solskjær is right up there too with his almost parodical references to the past.

I find that Giggs clip morbidly fascinating. It’s proper car crash stuff, like some pisstake, fly on the wall documentary. Gutted he didn’t get the job really, although Solskjær is right up there too with his almost parodical references to the past.

Know what you mean, he makes Mike Bassett look like Pep.

Great news for the top six that Lindelhof signed a new deal. The rags must be gutted.

Great news for the top six that Lindelhof signed a new deal. The rags must be gutted.
He is a good player. Regardless of that though, i still think laporte was bought for the 2nd leg qf by spirs- this is possibly how they operate. Don't underestimate their underhand methods.

Last edited:

Talk about passionate. Must’ve taken a leaf out of Al Pacino’s book in the Replacements. The faces on those Utd players they couldn’t wait to get out there.

I see they are desperate to get rid of the piano player as they are doing the shithouse tactics of what they do when they no longer want someone and start releasing PR to show the player in a bad light to the press, so far a training ground bust up and now he is refusing to leave.
Alexis Sanchez is refusing to leave Manchester United this summer, despite boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer threatening to drop him to the reserves if he stays, and Roma are now looking at other targets.

They really are shits when it comes to treatment of players they decide they no longer want, no wonder they can now only entice top players with huge wages.

Plus i had to laugh at this:
Manchester United opted against a summer move for Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, because their scouts felt he gives the ball away too often.

Didn't stop them buying Pogba did it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.