United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
On several different threads I have mentioned how I switched from supporting Chelsea to City, I don't see anything wrong with that, if VAR carries on I will switch to another team, possibly Arsenal. What I do find amazing, no sad, is how a 'fan' could take the time to read their rivals match day thread ! I have never looked at Sad Caf, The Littlewoods one or for that matter any other club.

Oh and as a footnote, I may change who I support many times but will never support that sad sack of shit.
So effectively, you are a follower, not a supporter. That is fine, but out of curiosity, why have you not supported Barnsley, Fulham or Newcastle? Top 4 only?

Don't be silly. People only buy the merchandise if they're a die hard fan. Unless you're suggesting Hillary Clinton isn't a huge New York Yankees fan.

Christ no wonder the Democrats lost to Trump. She must have alienated a hell of a lot of Blue Collar voters (not least Mets fans) with that photo. Everyone hates the Yankees in the States. They are like the Rags of US Sport.

On several different threads I have mentioned how I switched from supporting Chelsea to City, I don't see anything wrong with that, if VAR carries on I will switch to another team, possibly Arsenal. What I do find amazing, no sad, is how a 'fan' could take the time to read their rivals match day thread ! I have never looked at Sad Caf, The Littlewoods one or for that matter any other club.

Oh and as a footnote, I may change who I support many times but will never support that sad sack of shit.

Nice try

Really hope some of the replies to you are double clarkies....

Those posts on redcafe were surely reverse clarkies doubles, very good they were.
No one would be that thick.

No offence mate but how could you go from Chelsea to city to arsenal? As soon as Arsenal are on the rough end of a few decisions would you support spurs?

No way, 1981 still hurts, ooops ergh cancel that. I believe I can change from City to Arsenal because I have to support a top 4 team, the Rags are never going to be that again, the Dippers well who could support them ? so the only team left is Arse, fair enough, if they stay shit and spurs stay top 4 I will support them.

Well it seems I got 2 !

But it wasn't in truth a total wind up, I have posted sarcastically that I use to be a Chelsea fan, usually when we are taking the piss out of plastic Rags and as in this case, a Rag reading our match day forum, why ? just why ?

I went to a market in France yesterday. A stall was selling football gear. They had towels of Bayern, Barca, PSG, Real and City on display only. An indication of our increasing profile albeit a small one. What was funny though is on the Metro two lads tried to get on whilst the train doors were closing, one made it and the second one got his hand stuck in the door whilst still on the platform. He had a United top on and all I could do was laugh. Thankfully, for him, others managed to prise the doors enough to release him before it set off!
He may have been just an armless rag.

Probably would have been if others hadn't of prised him free whilst you were pissing yourself; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.