United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV news just announced that Man United beat Crystal Palace 2.1 mainstream media now getting into fake news to keep the armchair masses happy.

Was watching soccer Saturday today. I think it was Merson on their game and he was going “go on go on...got to score...yessssss” whilst Stelling was reporting on some other game. As soon as he finished he went over to Merson and said;

“So who has given Manchester United the lead”

Soon had to put his cock away!

Er....

14041210813_d4f7d69442_o.gif

I had completely forgotton about that very amusing 3 weeks, but to be fair I don't think even he would be doing worse. His Wales side at least seems to know what they want to do, they're just not very good at it.

They will be looking back on Louis' days as a golden period if this keeps up.

As much as van Gaal was boring, I still think that's been their best side since 2013. He got good results against the top sides (2 wins vs. Liverpool, 1W1D vs. us), won the FA Cup and was laying some foundations that most of the good managers in modern football would appreciate. All they had to do was find a younger possession based manager to inject some pace and excitement into it. Instead they got Mourinho and set themselves back 3 or 4 years.

I know we joke and thrive on taking the piss out of the rags and their catastrophic fall from grace.

However, this is a serious question: " How far can they fall and how bad do you think it will get for them?"

The reason I ask is that I want to see the fu#kers relegated. The problem I've got is that despite their club's lack of ambition, vision and not having a scooby doo what it's doing, I can only see them languishing around 7th or 8th in the premier league over the next five to ten years. That will keep them just high enough in the league to convince their deluded minions they're one or two players away from being a top team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.