United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a back story. The saddest most upsetting book I have ever read was written by a Rohinga Muslim, now a refugee in Australia. It told the harrowing story of how his village was brutally oppressed, theft by the army was the least of his problems, rape and murder were common place.
If it is possible to hate an entire country then I do. The so called democratic leader Ang San Su Chi is as bad as the army and I hope shots rots in her prison cell where she currently resides.
The fact that no one is arsed that the rags are partnered with them says it all.

I think you may find that she had no power over the army. They held the strings. She won the election with an overwhelming majority and the army saw their power disappearing and that is why they took the action that they did and why she has been detained.

I think you may find that she had no power over the army. They held the strings. She won the election with an overwhelming majority and the army saw their power disappearing and that is why they took the action that they did and why she has been detained.
Her autobiography is an excellent read

Chelsea, and then City have basically destroyed football. An institution built on a heritage of over 100 years decimated because of corrupt murderers using sports washing to project an image to the world. Shame on the fans, enabling and celebrating this

Bitter bile from some whopper called Crustanoid on rag cafe and plenty agreeing with him.
They just don't get it, the rags have been rudderless since the GPC retired and the fact that they don't win trophies is entirely down to them.
Ha ha. Cuntanoid has been at it for years on there. Far from City and Chelsea destroying football, we’ve completely and utterly destroyed him and long may it continue. Never mind going balls out for Haaland in the summer - I hope we buy Cuntanoid’s house and burn it down instead. It’ll be no more than the self-entitled sanctimonious bitter prick deserves!

‘Sportswashing’ at its ‘finest’ - killing your own citizens on the streets protesting for democracy and genociding an ethnic group.
Come on mr glendenning et al, let’s see the articles ripping into United supporting an Inhumane regime... ‘what’s that?....Yes, United... hello? Hello?... strange, the lines gone dead.’
Expect to see articles about this from McGeehan, Delaney, MacKenna, Syed, Corbett, Glendenning, Ronay, Panja, Nakrani, Rob Harris, Nick Harris, Adam Crafton etc etc
After all, ignoring it would provide conclusive proof once and for all that they are selective, bad faith hypocrites

I know why she was detained and I know what her party did after she was elected. Her disgraceful behaviour was why eminent people wanted her stripped of her Nobel Peace Prize. Like her father had, there is blood all over her hands.

North London derby today being played at Spurs’ stadium. I know it’s not the first time their ladies have played there but it’s a derby and I haven’t seen either manager moaning about it not being on TV. Just noticed the BBC has highlights of the ragettes already on their site. Couldn’t wait could they. Maybe if Sir Marcus could have spoken out earlier...

All of the pathetic media sycophants especially the fucking supposedly impartial BBC are a pathetic disgrace, and the taxpayer has to pay for this unadulterated shite.

Everything connected to the rags is magnified and exaggerated beyond belief.

All of the pathetic media sycophants especially the fucking supposedly impartial BBC are a pathetic disgrace, and the taxpayer has to pay for this unadulterated shite.

Everything connected to the rags is magnified and exaggerated beyond belief.
Only things deemed as positives.

Last edited:
‘Sportswashing’ at its ‘finest’ - killing your own citizens on the streets protesting for democracy and genociding an ethnic group.
Come on mr glendenning et al, let’s see the articles ripping into United supporting an Inhumane regime... ‘what’s that?....Yes, United... hello? Hello?... strange, the lines gone dead.’
But...but I thought they grew everything organically on the Cayman Islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.