United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. Cuntanoid has been at it for years on there. Far from City and Chelsea destroying football, we’ve completely and utterly destroyed him and long may it continue. Never mind going balls out for Haaland in the summer - I hope we buy Cuntanoid’s house and burn it down instead. It’ll be no more than the self-entitled sanctimonious bitter prick deserves!
Now now, his poor mother already has to deal with having him as a son, putting a roof over his infantile head is no justification for burning her house down.

North London derby today being played at Spurs’ stadium. I know it’s not the first time their ladies lhave played there but it’s a derby and I haven’t seen either manager moaning about it not being on TV. Just noticed the BBC has highlights of the ragettes already on their site. Couldn’t wait could they. Maybe if Sir Marcus could have spoken out earlier...
Saint Marcus cannot spare any time for football. He is having to delay his 'emergency meetings' with Deliveroo because 'he was in the confines of the England camp'?.
I am cynical about most things said in that lad's name as his limited intelligence and experience
mean that he would be completely out of his depth against a middle manager in business or very junior politician. All he has is his name and a tricky PR set up at one of the most publicised clubs in the world.
So l was amused to read about the latest crusade. It seems that one of the Deliveroo drivers publicly complaining about their low incomes said 'Deliveroo don't pay us enough to live on or feed our children, but they spend publicity money to be associated with Marcus Rashfords crusade' or similar words.
So an alarm bell rang at Joint PR HQ in Salford and Ashton rang to say 'Marcus we have a problem. What you need to do is....'.

Last edited:
Saint Marcus cannot spare any time for football. He is having to delay his 'emergency meetings' with Deliveroo because 'he was in the confines of the England camp'?.
I am cynical about most things said in that lad's name as his limited intelligence and experience
mean that he would be completely out of his depth against a middle manager in business or very junior politician. All he has is his name and a tricky PR set up at one of the most publicised clubs in the world.
So l was abused to read about the latest crusade. It seems that one of the Deliveroo drivers publicly complaining about their low incomes said 'Deliveroo don't pay us enough to live on or feed our children, but they spend publicity money to be associated with Marcus Rashfords crusade' or similar words.
So an alarm bell rang at Joint PR HQ in Salford and Ashton rang to say 'Marcus we have a problem. What you need to do is....'.
He is the new Bob Geldof

So l was abused to read about the latest crusade. It seems that one of the Deliveroo drivers publicly complaining about their low incomes said 'Deliveroo don't pay us enough to live on or feed our children, but they spend publicity money to be associated with Marcus Rashfords crusade' or similar words.
Lol I know, unfortunately many have fallen for it.
Marcus Theresa.

Seen something yesterday about him giving a pair of boots to some young lad. It's all good stuff, but everything, absolutely everything makes the papers/social media. I am cynical. I'm sure there are hundreds of footballers across the country doing good things, but they just do it and don't seek the media spotlight.

I dont believe they were shamed into it at all. The rag business model could not compete with ours, arsenal Chelsea and others. Their facilities were shit and they certainly couldn't get top players especially with the wages other clubs were paying. For that reason they lobbied (i.e. Spoke to their friends) for a salary cap which was then introduced, as a result we lost a number of players who went abroad as did other clubs. The cap helped level (lower) the playing field allowing them to re enter the fray.
At the same time England won the right to host the women's euro championships, low and behold the first match was going to be held at......
Yep, the swamp. Think of the revenue they would have got, TV crowds, advertising. Covid stopped it fortunately.
They weren't shamed into anything, it was a corrupt agreement between the rags the fa and others.
Now Sky and the bbc have won a contract to show live matches, instead of their poky little ground they are switching to the swamp, hmmmm more TV coverage and more money for them.
Leigh RLFC were unhappy that their pitch was being badly cut up by the kick rush and dive tactics employed by all levels of rags but particularly the goal and penalty boxes badly.scarred by the antics of the comedy goalkeepers in most teams.
You watch the graceful athleticism of gymnasts and wonder what went wrong with those who play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.