United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they waiting till pep and klopp leave before getting a big Manager plus with no fans at the grounds there is no pressure on them spending loads.

There accounts are out this week that will be funny the money they haven’t made or there future forecast!

Have a feeling Liverpool and us be ahead of them in money revenue this year.

That cash cow ain't drying up. Their fans exert huge pressure to get business done and it works. Sancho will get done I reckon and whatever else Ole asks for. Hopefully some teams see them coming though and start to ramp up the prices for desperate clubs with the window soon to close.

That cash cow ain't drying up. Their fans exert huge pressure to get business done and it works. Sancho will get done I reckon and whatever else Ole asks for. Hopefully some teams see them coming though and start to ramp up the prices for desperate clubs with the window soon to close.

I think you need to wait until the financials are released this week, Sancho won't get done.

The only positive from COVID is its hammering the Rags, Spuds and Arse disproportionately.

It could get even worse if it drags on into the new year and they miss top 4.

I think you need to wait until the financials are released this week, Sancho won't get done.

The only positive from COVID is its hammering the Rags, Spuds and Arse disproportionately.

It could get even worse if it drags on into the new year and they miss top 4.

Cue a Uefa rule change!

Helen Ashworth was in Doctor Who Colony in Space in 1971. She played a mousey haired timid girl who helped Jon Pertwee's Doctor against the evil Master. Story's an absolute snooze fest to be fair but very earnest.

Served Helen at an office near the Swamp about 15 years ago. She used her husband's surname and their home address was in London. Spoke if I recall with a posh accent. Didn't have the wherewithal to ask her about her appearance in Who.

Confound me optics but preferred Bev Callard. At the time, anyway!
Her husband? She must have jilted John then.....

I don’t normally read United articles but a Gary Neville special popped up this morning dissecting United’s lack of activity in the transfer market in the wake of the palace defeat, so I thought I’d see what the **** has to say for himself. At no point did he blame his mate Ole. It was all Woodward’s fault and the players fault. You really don’t get a balanced argument with this twat and not one of these ex United pundits will ever have a go at the manager.
It was only 12 months ago he was telling us we missed out on maguire and now he’s saying they need to sign a new centre half ffs as he’s not mobile enough!! You really couldn’t make it up but he’s obviously seen as some sort of God like figure at Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.