United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And therein lies the answer.

Irrelevance.

It's fucking killing them. They might be second in the league but everyone is talking about:

1. How good City are.
2. Our 3rd title in 4 years.
3. 4 league cups in a row.
4. CL final.
5. Our style of football. How many teams now play out from the back? How many are trying to emulate us?
6. Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
7. Leicester's style of football, exciting to watch.
8. Liverpool's demise and how dramatic it's been.
9. Can Liverpool "go again".
10. Gary Neville is a cünt

No one, apart from some sycophants, are talking about them. It fucking kills them that:

1. Ferguson has been forgotten about very, very quickly.
2. No one, absolutely no one, talks about how Ferguson's team played. No one tries to emulate them.
3. Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
4. There is absolutely no legacy to their 20 years of dominance. Absolutely fuck all..... it's eating away at them.
5. No one gives a Fanny's fuck about the Crass of 92.

They are irrelevant and it fucking kills them.

Cünts.

Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
I particularly enjoyed your observations on the Sky Sports super pundit......

In my opinion it stinks that Utd are even in this final , and I'd say the same if it was City....Utd had the chance to win a trophy , the Champions league , and they couldn't finish second in a group of 4 , so they fell short ....why should they then be parachuted into another competition in the knockout stages and potentially deny another club which has worked for the chance to win a place in next season's champions league ?.....Of all the shit money grabbing ideas UEFA have come up with , allowing teams who shit the bed in the champions league into this competition is among the worst...

As fans we're all in turmoil over the latest government u turn regarding Turkey being on the red list. It should be switched to the UK or played at a neutral venue etc. It is gutting that the biggest occasion in our history is becoming farcical. But this debate is playing out nationally even internationally. Everyone's got an opinion on the biggest game in club football.

Now imagine you're one of zebra brigade, not a pleasant thought but bear with me. The best you can hope for is a distant 2nd place in the league. You've made a mess of your Champions League campaign when it seemed you'd qualify for the knockout rounds easily.

Norwegian folk hero managed to balls that up but you got the consolation of a Europa campaign. Second rate less glamorous competition perhaps but still a European trophy.

Those upstart neighbours have just got vulgar wealth which shouldn't be allowed for the likes of them, have fluked their way to the Champions League Final. Citeh with no pedigree not European royalty or any fans outside of Burnage. Bet people in Kettering or Kuala Lumpur have never heard of them!

But at least you've got to a Europa final that's very winnable against some Spanish 'nanas. But oddly enough the world and his dog aren't asking about travel restrictions and ticketing for Gdansk.

Because literally no one gives a shit.
Tick fking tock. Still at least Uncle Malcolm's Spawn will let a specially invited shopping bag revolutionary to fawn on Slur in the boardroom. Karma is a woman.
Ahh Gdansk. Thanks for that - I didn’t have the foggiest idea where the Europa League Final was being played! Not that I’ll be watching it. My viewing of football has moved on far beyond such trivialities. :)

In my opinion it stinks that Utd are even in this final , and I'd say the same if it was City....Utd had the chance to win a trophy , the Champions league , and they couldn't finish second in a group of 4 , so they fell short ....why should they then be parachuted into another competition in the knockout stages and potentially deny another club which has worked for the chance to win a place in next season's champions league ?.....Of all the shit money grabbing ideas UEFA have come up with , allowing teams who shit the bed in the champions league into this competition is among the worst...
They have also been "guided" through to the final.
That VAR decision to give handball against AC Milan was one of the most corrupt moments in that competition.

In reality they are a 2nd rate team in a 2nd rate competition and still need to cheat to get to the final.

Come on Villareal, even if just for the integrity of the game

Irrelevance.

It's fucking killing them. They might be second in the league but everyone is talking about:

1. How good City are.
4. CL final.
5. Our style of football. How many teams now play out from the back? How many are trying to emulate us?

No one, apart from some sycophants, are talking about them. It fucking kills them that:

2. No one, absolutely no one, talks about how Ferguson's team played. No one tries to emulate them.
4. There is absolutely no legacy to their 20 years of dominance. Absolutely fuck all..... it's eating away at them.

Cünts.

It's like a plan for the best ever TedTalk.

Irrelevance.

1. How good City are.
4. CL final.

Cünts.

Sometimes a like is not enough.
Oh and GNIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.