United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe Sly are doing a bit of piss-taking here. Most people know Shrek is not Mastermind material - and that’s being kind - and if any organisation knows a thing or two about rag players, past or present, it would be Sly. They didn’t put that footage out because of his prediction, they put it out to show the world that the man is basically a vegetable.
If you look at him closely you can almost see in his little piggy eyes the tortuous pain he is suffering trying to string a coherent sentence together.

Catherine Bach ,who was the actress who played the fictional character of Daisy Duke is still very much alive and kicking my friend.
She's actually called Lady Starkey now.
Imagine that.
I remember her being quite dashing in the spy who loved me.
She shared top billing in the Dukes of Hazard with the "General Lee"
I just checked what thread I'm on and its the United one. Dont know how we drifted onto discussing Barbara Bach but its better than listening to Ole's at the Wheel

Imagine that.
I just checked what thread I'm on and its the United one. Dont know how we drifted onto discussing Barbara Bach but its better than listening to Ole's at the Wheel
Bach in Welsh means small or little. Daniel James is both Welsh and small. Daniel James plays for the Rags.

No that's Woody, oh sorry yes just realised about the pronunciation. It does make me laugh, the number of players that are good/great, go to the swamp are shit, leave and are good again. At least Pogba does it whilst screwing them rotten. He is shit for the rags but good for France
Good for France ? Bloody world class I tell ya, add so more zero's to that contract ;-)

Imagine that.
Catherine Bach and Barbara Bach (married to Ringo Starr) are two different actresses .
Barbara was in The Spy Who Loved Me.
Catherine in The Dukes of Hazzard, alongside the "General Lee" as you quite rightly state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.