United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed with Jay-Z's agency

next news he's a saint in the media and tweeting about politics alot more often than he's scoring.
So what signed with Jay Z's agency, what's wrong with that? He does many things by the look of it. And I see an articulate caring young man who' s work managed to get the government to overturn a decision to deprive poor kids.

So what signed with Jay Z's agency, what's wrong with that? He does many things by the look of it. And I see an articulate caring young man who' s work managed to get the government to overturn a decision to deprive poor kids.
Don't want to get political just don't get the tribalism where we have to hate every rag alive.

Signed with Jay-Z's agency

next news he's a saint in the media and tweeting about politics alot more often than he's scoring.

Don't want to get political just don't get the tribalism where we have to hate every rag alive.

Signing with Jay Z's agency didn't seem like a problem when Kevin De Bruyne did it...

Manchester United attacking midfielder Bruno Fernandes was forced to delete a post from his Twitter account on Saturday evening after committing a glaring mistake.

His PR team accidentally uploaded a post that was meant for the Twitter account of Arsenal attacker Gabriel Martinelli.

The mistake came just hours after United suffered their fourth Premier League defeat in their last six matches on Saturday lunchtime, going down 2-0 to cross-city rivals Manchester City, who made light work of their opponents.

1636555611514.jpeg

Mourinho is a very volatile but circumstantially great manager. Were I in charge of United 3 years ago I wouldn't have touched him with a 10-foot-pole. Yet, he's been by far, the most capable manager you've had post Red Nose.

Ownership though - screws you.

You can change managers and players as much as you want - but until ownership wants to win the league and *backs* a manager 100% - United are screwed.

Players will figure out that the manager isn't backed all the way and some players will accordingly become lazy and entitled. Other players will be in it for themselves - and not for the team. If the manager isn't backed 100% they'll get away with this.

Typically - winning sides care about winning above all else to a man - trainers, players, managers and ownership are all in accord. There's a collective sense of "us" and "we" - and in a winning side, "we" want to win. In a twist of irony, "United" are anything but, "united."

At present, Manchester United are a blueprint for failure.

Isn’t 441m giving to ole backing the manager? Glazers are kunts but you can not say ole hasn’t been backed! It’s more to do with what the Glazers set as achievements!

We have them chelsea have them the rest don’t it’s top four getting far in champs leagues and cups!

I wonder when Pep goes if we get top four but win nowt we would do what Chelsea do get rid? Up to now we have had managers who have won trophies leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.