United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they took their time and still got it wrong.

Gotta love their scouting team.
Can this actually be right

how many clubs in the top two leagues in the countries that count?

Call it twenty clubs per league, top two leagues is 40 clubs per country

that means they examined the full backs of the top two leagues of two hundred countries

I call bullshit

By 'tracked' do they mean 'got some intern to go through the database of registered top flight footballers in from around the world and cut & paste all the ones listed as Right Back's into a new tab on an Excel spreadsheet'?

You would think their PR team would come up with a more believable number if they are going to lie about it.

By 'tracked' do they mean 'got some intern to go through the database of registered top flight footballers in from around the world and cut & paste all the ones listed as Right Back's into a new tab on an Excel spreadsheet'?

You would think their PR team would come up with a more believable number if they are going to lie about it.
I think they just looked up how many right backs Football Manager 2019 had.

Can this actually be right

how many clubs in the top two leagues in the countries that count?

Call it twenty clubs per league, top two leagues is 40 clubs per country

that means they examined the full backs of the top two leagues of two hundred countries

I call bullshit

Even if bullshit numerically their scouting is still shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.