United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLiars form will dip once he is locked up in a Greek jail for 12 months!!

What's that? Never happened?

There will be another long waiting period before Boris the Opportunist Bastard contacts the Greek Government Justice Dept. A statement will be issued stating that it is not in the interests of justice to pursue the case.
A win/win situation for Boris and the Slabhead and 1.1 billion rag fans the world over.

Kevin Ashton will be awarded the OBE for services to the Rashford & Nugent PR Team, to the Cunthouse Club and to the PL strikers who will continue to prosper with the Slab blundering around in his own penalty area.

There will be another long waiting period before Boris the Opportunist Bastard contacts the Greek Government Justice Dept. A statement will be issued stating that it is not in the interests of justice to pursue the case.
A win/win situation for Boris and the Slabhead and 1.1 billion rag fans the world over.

Kevin Ashton will be awarded the OBE for services to the Rashford & Nugent PR Team, to the Cunthouse Club and to the PL strikers who will continue to prosper with the Slab blundering around in his own penalty area.
The way our Harry is playing at the moment I think it is in our best interests that he doesn't face justice. The caveat is that the process is wrapped up in red tape for a long time just in case the stress of it all is contributing to his poor form.

Equating this to watching united:

ojoijiokj.png

Unbelievable..

The way our Harry is playing at the moment I think it is in our best interests that he doesn't face justice. The caveat is that the process is wrapped up in red tape for a long time just in case the stress of it all is contributing to his poor form.
Slabhead was pretty solid for Leicester, but nothing approaching £85m worth of defender.

When you consider we have brought in a trio of genuinely world class centre backs for less than the price of 2 Slabhead's it kind of brings into perspective just how shit the Rag's recruitment strategy really is.

Slabhead was pretty solid for Leicester, but nothing approaching £85m worth of defender.

When you consider we have brought in a trio of genuinely world class centre backs for less than the price of 2 Slabhead's it kind of brings into perspective just how shit the Rag's recruitment strategy really is.
I think that a few of us have suspected this for a while.

Man Utd has been playing badly for almost a decade, but they are still one of the richest clubs in the world. So I really impressed with the fact that they can keep having big income and reputation. And they are still extremely popular globally (back in my homecountry in Asia, people still discuss about Man Utd more than Man City).
So I wonder how can they do that, are they really better than our business department, and is there anything we can learn from them?

P/S: I cannot distinguish difference among business vs. marketing vs. selling vs. PR departments, so the terms "business/marketing" here is a very loose definition.

Man Utd has been playing badly for almost a decade, but they are still one of the richest clubs in the world. So I really impressed with the fact that they can keep having big income and reputation. And they are still extremely popular globally (back in my homecountry in Asia, people still discuss about Man Utd more than Man City).
So I wonder how can they do that, are they really better than our business department, and is there anything we can learn from them?

P/S: I cannot distinguish difference among business vs. marketing vs. selling vs. PR departments, so the terms "business/marketing" here is a very loose definition.

In that decade though they've won four trophies ( I think) One premier league, one Europa League, one League cup and one FA cup. That and the constant barrage of endless repeats of their glory years and positive media coverage will keep the hordes happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.