United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OGS is never going to earn respect as a manager though TH even though the rags players are mainly over-hyped cunts.

the Portugese ponce is just another vanity project bought for the lemmings and Govan Bully.

Although I regard OGS as just a stooge for the cunts, I don't feel any sympathy as he displays no self-respect .

I honestly don't know why he puts himself through the shit that comes with that rancid organisation albeit the money surely helps, but fucking hell have some balls man.

PS I am assured that he is a really decent human being by a City fan who has met him .

Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.

Ferguson showed the entire world where those two sit on the totem pole when he gave his first interview in months just to tell the world OGS made a massive mistake resting his 37 year old forward and should play him every game.

PS I am assured that he is a really decent human being by somebody who has met him .

Most of these people are. Mourinho is supposed to be one of the loveliest people you'll meet in real life, we can't really judge anyone properly by seeing them for 90 minutes through a TV screen a few times a week or reading second hand quotes.

Most of these people are. Mourinho is supposed to be one of the loveliest people you'll meet in real life, we can't really judge anyone properly by seeing them for 90 minutes through a TV screen a few times a week or reading second hand quotes.

Ferguson is a ****, that I can assure you of!

Apparently mate, Ronaldo was top of their running stats, which tells you United are in even worse shape than thought :)

My tunnel source said at first they thought Ronaldo had accused Solskjaer of shitting his pants, but then it became clear he was pointing to a group of his team-mates.

There was an assumption from some of our lads he was having a pop at Bissaka, but they couldn't quite believe how brazen the conversation was with the manager.

Different standards.
No way was he top of their running stats, he literally stood there most of the game. Running off at half and full time doesn't count! Wank Bissaka was totally out of his depth but he had no help from midfield in trying to contain the Foden / Cancelo axis. So glad we dodged CRap37, it would have been a disaster if we had have signed him

Although I regard OGS as just a stooge for the cunts, I don't feel any sympathy as he displays no self-respect .

I honestly don't know why he puts himself through the shit that comes with that rancid organisation albeit the money surely helps, but fucking hell have some balls man.

PS I am assured that he is a really decent human being by a City fan who has met him .
Lost any respect (self or otherwise) on day one when he sh*t himself over parking in the 'gaffers' spot.

Conte probably took a couple of seconds to think about the rags job with the Govan Bully pulling the strings and rightly thought " I'm way above that sort of pathetic shit so .....................fuck that ! "
Being Italian he might have asked the Pope's opinion too

Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.
Wow.....that's unreal. And it's unreal on so many levels.....the fact OGS couldn't figure out someone had shat their kecks, the fact that Ronnie had a go at OGS and a team mate and the fact he's telling his clueless manager what to do....and all done in public view in front of our players!

Have a fucking go at someone behind closed doors by all means if they aren't up to it, but never in public. Manager completely outed by his own senior player as being an absolute tactical knob. Not surprised our lads were pissing themselves....I thought that lot were fucked before, but when you read that you realise just how seriously fucked they are. Marvellous! Nice story TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.