United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.
Gary Lineker begs to differ.

OGS gets what he deserves, no wonder rag fans see him as just a front man for the Glazers, he's a walking example of someone who wears out his welcome.

That being said, they deserve him and I hope they have him for some considerable time yet.

No way was he top of their running stats, he literally stood there most of the game. Running off at half and full time doesn't count! Wank Bissaka was totally out of his depth but he had no help from midfield in trying to contain the Foden / Cancelo axis. So glad we dodged CRap37, it would have been a disaster if we had have signed him

I read Ronaldo was top of the sprints followed by Sancho, who came on after the break.

I read Ronaldo was top of the sprints followed by Sancho, who came on after the break.
I meant total running stats, would be staggered if he was anywhere near the top once the walking has been taken out. Re Sancho I genuinely forgot he was playing, not sure what if anything he did for them, But who gives a fuck, they are all scum

The longer there is no announcement, the more I'm sure Ole will be at the well against Watford. :-) #prayforOle
He'll be deffo good for Watford, even the rags if they were going to throw him out wouldn't be stupid enough to wait over halfway through the International break, well they are stupid enough but, I still think he'll be issuing clear and direct instructions at Vicarage Rd....ok he'll be standing there thanking his good fortune to have the #SOO campaign behind him.

I'm pretty sure he will still be in charge for the Watford game at least - the reason being is they don't have a plan B.

If there was a decent manager available and willing they would have sacked him. But they have no easy way out once they sack him so they will delay that predicament as long as possible.Keeping Ole keeps most of the pressure on Ole and not the board. If the sack him then lose to Watford it's all on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.