United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question in the counter-factual stakes. Just for fun. Would you trade in a title win this year for that? I'd have to think about it, I admit it.

A title win’s not mine to trade in. Love City, then daylight, then strong dislike of Rags etc.

It’s a good question though, and worthy of serious thought by serious people. But if I’m wishing for stuff, I’d ask “why can’t I have both”?

TBH it dosnt matter who they get, providing slur and the charleton remain sitting in the stand picking the bones from a bad performance which in turn ignites the spark that sets in the rot,the problem is not the manager as Moyes proves but the structure of the club,they fail to see this because they cant give the ghost up of all those years under slur, its a bitter pill and like i said in another reply they simply have fallen on their own sword

Last edited:
Who is gonna take on the role of interim Manager though ? Carrick to get them through this week ,but its obvious from the statement that they don"t deem him good enough for the rest of the season so who ?
I guess you would have to be looking at another club "legend" or a mercenary manager like Big fat Sam or Brucey on a short term contract ?

Rags need someone absolutely ruthless to come in, reform the structure and change to modern football. They would need to get rid of all players incapable of pressing, starting with Ronaldo.

I doubt that person exists or would be allowed the necessary sweeping powers if he did. On serious consideration, I think there is more chance Mickey Mouse will knock at my door this afternoon and hand me a cheque for 10 million quid, or that the Queen will give me a bell and offer me the Order of the Garter.

They will fudge. They effectively have Swales in charge and are about to appoint John Benson. So to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.