United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solskjaer's appointment was a total disaster. Neville can dress it up all he wants and try and paint some positives to his tenure. There weren't any - except for opposition fans.
The guy was unproven at any level. He was way out of his depth. Anyone could see that. Ability to motivate ? No. Tactical nous ? No evidence of that. Ability to build a squad and a system of playing ? None of that either.
Massive spending. Square pegs in round holes. Egos running amok ahead of a team ethos.
I go back a long way and this era reminds me of the end of Busby's reign and the McGuiness/O'Farrell/Docherty/Sexton/Atkinson period.
Long may it continue !

Not shitting it but its a big inconvenience. The players looked like they had downed tools yesterday. They might start running the extra yard now, be a bit more physical etc.
I'd be amazed if you don't do them by whatever score you fancy, similar to us against them however, it's a big plus in the sky blue halls if they actually get anything at the Bridge.

To all the loyal and committed rag supporters I would just like to say that "it's the hope that kills"........................................ hopefully

and for all the years of jibes, bullying and piss taking from every plastic and pathetic **** at school ...........................................fuck you !!!

Enjoy your days of crisis and failure - you thoroughly deserve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.