United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make me smile. Every managerial appointment since Ferguson has been the start of them being back and obviously this one is the same. They don't know, I don't know, you don't know for sure - but ONE game - ONE feckin game!!!! They have fallen so far. You would think a club with so much history could look back and see a patern developing.

The history they need to remember is they had a couple of purple patches under Ferguson and Busby. For the rest of it they are like they are now, expensive but shite.

They have no divine right to success, the sooner they realise this they might get themselves to a point where they could challenge again. However they won’t and always want shortcuts to the top.

People never ever learn.

We’re constantly written off and they’re constantly hyped up beyond belief.

Can see them winning the next 5/6 games no problem it’s the new manager bounce with the teams they are playing and even ole would of win them with there billions pound team. West Ham Spurs and Arsenal got keep on winning

I saw the game,they were absolute shite,only reason they won it was because Palace were even worse.

Not a dig at you GY.Blue , but no sane observer would expect anything different, despite the arrival of Ralf the Redeemer

Rejoicing all over rag world is the new Monday morning message.

I watched the Utd game. It was by any standard poor. You could see a big tactical change but you could also see Utd tiring a lot in the 2nd half. Palace could have quite easily taken a point.

What surprised me was not the clock-bait media response but the comments from Rangnick after the game when he lauded the Utd performance.

Rangnick needs time to get his ideas across to his players so it would be absurd to judge him on one game but my first impression was that this reminded me of Roy Hodgson at Liverpool not in terms of the style of football but the coach and the club.

I watched the Utd game. It was by any standard poor. You could see a big tactical change but you could also see Utd tiring a lot in the 2nd half. Palace could have quite easily taken a point.

What surprised me was not the clock-bait media response but the comments from Rangnick after the game when he lauded the Utd performance.

Rangnick needs time to get his ideas across to his players so it would be absurd to judge him on one game but my first impression was that this reminded me of Roy Hodgson at Liverpool not in terms of the style of football but the coach and the club.

Wow that really is something to look forward to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.