United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, reminds me.
Am I the only 1 who watched Blue Peter in the 70's and didn't realise "sticky back plastic" was Sellotape.

You got all the bits together to make whatever but couldn't find any "sticky back plastic" :-)

Bloody BBC!
Me too - I thought it was some sort of miraculous double sided sticky plastic sheet. If they were trying to avoid advertising sellotape why didn't the cunts just call it sticky tape?

I like to think that all the players and Managers they have been through in the last 8/9 years, are now out there telling their stories to potential players thinking of coming to Salford if they are unlucky enough to be approached.

The stories of biggest club in the world, winning stuff, world class facilities etc must be wearing thin, now. We know money is the biggest draw now, but there must be a time coming soon where even that will fade as they weigh it up against a career graveyard and working in what must be a miserable enviroment. As for kids, they would be only attracted to sons of utd supporters.

Old Trafford isn’t in Salford ffs how many fucking times

Ha ha, reminds me.
Am I the only 1 who watched Blue Peter in the 70's and didn't realise "sticky back plastic" was Sellotape.

You got all the bits together to make whatever but couldn't find any "sticky back plastic" :-)

Bloody BBC!
I never realised what that was, you’ve blown my mind!

That said I did realise that anything they suggested to make would look like a pile of cack so never tried anyway.

Ha ha, reminds me.

Bloody BBC!
I wasn't around then, but obviously I've heard the term. But I always assumed it referred to double-sided sellotape.

I guess my generation's equivalent would be the "cardboard crisp tube."

Reckon Txiki played another blinder with Ronaldo! Coming to CIty. Nearly with City - Hijacked by United! Their dressing room is lost! No manger is sorting out that shit! Love how this fan boy has gone from euphoric to depressed in just a few months!

Baiting Joleon to go on his show to this shower of shit after drawing with Newcastle!

Really hope they lose to Burnley tonight!

I like to think that all the players and Managers they have been through in the last 8/9 years, are now out there telling their stories to potential players thinking of coming to Salford if they are unlucky enough to be approached.

The stories of biggest club in the world, winning stuff, world class facilities etc must be wearing thin, now. We know money is the biggest draw now, but there must be a time coming soon where even that will fade as they weigh it up against a career graveyard and working in what must be a miserable enviroment. As for kids, they would be only attracted to sons of utd supporters.
It's quite incredible that such stories did not reach ronaldo's ears before he signed.

Now he apparently wants out after half a season..

I wonder if City.Women. should put an offer in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.